News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

A rant

Started by Don Coyote, February 08, 2012, 01:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

About nothing. Sorry children and cranky old people. I just don't got anything to rant about. I'm not really angry enough about anything at the moment.
I could rant about having to fill out all these bull shit forms to get processed into my reserve unit, but #firstworldproblems maybe.

My gf's cat is fucking annoying, but it's a cat. That would be par for the course.

But wait.....what the fuck?

LISTEN UP SHITFUCKSTAININGCOCKORANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD ISN'T EVEN FUCKING TV FOR WEIRDOS........

Ahem.

I feel guilty when I browse PD and don't even comment, let alone post anything. The slow downward spiral of PD is depressing.

I AM JUST TYPING SHIT TO TYPE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CF F F F F F F UIOHVY %R(OIJR^&FF I(I(P*O(P_gli3ru28973b4v8 tysuhvjhbio7ryoIUDYFGUIOWE4HRGJKLRI3YIUAH;O9W837[0989820983785IOWJHGKLNFJKGHUILAYE4897389QIOWHETIHASIOEIO EIOHEIURY893QAOAIYHUIEYRKLJH EUEYOJH  NGLIUWEYQOYPO;DJLN HFEUIWYQOPIJHGJ,NVB  HGIOEUHGLKJNAJKNSDFKGHIORLKNGAJKLHGIO4RHGOJEHRKLGJHWOIRHGLHAKLNFD,KNVKLJDYHRGUIOHEORIHGLHGKLJDFHGKLJDHKJGHDKJHGKDJFGJHGLKJDHFGLRTUI9EJKLNBLKTYJNIOTYN687456165746+46

I'm not even a discordian.

HEY LOOK BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Cramulus

Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on February 08, 2012, 01:34:21 AM
My gf's cat is fucking annoying, but it's a cat. That would be par for the course.

FUCKING CATS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PROBLEM

SMUG LITTLE PURRBURGERS

I'LL FUCK

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cramulus on February 08, 2012, 01:42:56 AM
Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on February 08, 2012, 01:34:21 AM

FUCKING CATS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PROBLEM

SMUG LITTLE PURRBURGERS

I'LL FUCK

WHY WOULD YOU FUCK A CAT?

I BET YOU COULDN'T GET A CAT TO FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKING DIABETIC CLOSET INSULIN PUMPING CAKE EATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M LIKE. SHUT THE FUCK UP CAT. STOP FUCKING EATING THE CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE CAT IS ALL...mew.

AND THEN I'M ALL LIKE. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT THE DOOR. YOU WERE JUST OUT THERE AND DID NOTHING.

STOP EATING THE FUCKING CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

I took this as a rip on my rant in AT, which was apparently not the case.

My bad.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

LISTEN ASS HOLE
I BEAT OFF CATS WITH STICKS
WHEREAS YOU----
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2012, 01:55:55 AM
I took this as a rip on my rant in AT, which was apparently not the case.

My bad.

Oh.

That was totally not the case.

This was a "Coyote is going to make shit fall out onto the screen" thing.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cramulus on February 08, 2012, 01:57:44 AM
LISTEN ASS HOLE
I BEAT OFF CATS WITH STICKS
WHEREAS YOU----
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

LISTEN UP TURNMONGLER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE THE AMOUNT OF FUCKS i DO NOT FUCKING HAVE?
ALL YOU ARE IS JUST ANOTHER FUCKING DIABETIC FURRY.
I BET YOU JUST SLATHER YOURSELF IN RANCID SARDINE OIL AND HANG OUT AT PETSMART IN JUST A TRENCH COAT.
I'VE SEEN YOUR KIND.
ALL PRESSING UP AGAINST THE WINDOWS OF THE CATS RUBBING YOUR FILTHY NAKED BODY AGAINST IT.
PERVERT.

Nephew Twiddleton

WTF GUYS CATS ARE AWESOME. THEYRE DRY CLEAN ONLY DO IT THEMSELVES AND NATURALLY PREFER TO SHIT WHERE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO.

AND THEY KEEP CRABBY OLD LADIES AND WEALTHY SOCIOPATHS BENT ON WORLD DOMINATION COMPANY
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 08, 2012, 02:03:09 AM
WTF GUYS CATS ARE AWESOME. THEYRE DRY CLEAN ONLY DO IT THEMSELVES AND NATURALLY PREFER TO SHIT WHERE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO.

AND THEY KEEP CRABBY OLD LADIES AND WEALTHY SOCIOPATHS BENT ON WORLD DOMINATION COMPANY

WHY DO YOU THINK THOSE SOCIOPATHS ARE BENT ON WORLD DOMINATION???

THE FUCKING CAT IS DRIVING THEM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nephew Twiddleton

THAT MAY BE SO BUT IT GIVES SOMEONE FOR SECRET AGENT GARBO TO GO AFTER

A FOIL. A NEMESIS IF YOU WILL.

THEREFORE SHE GETS PAID TO GO ON SILLY ADVENTURES WHICH ACCORDING TO THE GOP IS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY

CATS ARE JOB CREATORS DAMMIT
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

The boyfriend's cat leaves little turdlets all over the house and it isn't even her fault because she's a Maine Coon so they stick to her fur - but her tail is dead so she can't feel 'em. It's sort of dangerous to walk around the house barefoot. Especially if you're the first one awake.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 08, 2012, 02:13:49 AM
THAT MAY BE SO BUT IT GIVES SOMEONE FOR SECRET AGENT GARBO TO GO AFTER

Hey.

Remember what happened to Dr James Semaj.