News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

What is this I need an adult

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 13, 2012, 06:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Don Coyote

Freeky

There's a movement, or so it seems, in artistic expression that is becoming more and more surrealist.  I, personally, love it.  Its like people's subconciouses are trying to deal with how insane shit is getting with their output. 

Don Coyote

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's the tiny nod that gets me. All the hair on my arms stands up and my nipples go hard.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 13, 2012, 06:07:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5BdyIGtYcg

That's like taking acid and jacking off to old Brook Shields movies.

:horrormirth:

My head is now full of sickness and filth.  It's gonna take me WEEKS to get my HolyTM properly recalibrated.

TGRR,
Now going to whack it to Bananarama videos. 

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Wolfgang Absolutus

Its so enchanting. I think I just jizzed in my pants.
Thinking and Breathing are my main occupations.

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 14, 2012, 01:30:12 AM
Quote from: Wolfgang Absolutus on February 14, 2012, 12:56:51 AM

Shut up or get smarter.

Are we really going to let this dumbfuck fuck up every thread he trips across?  The scroll wheel is your friend.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 14, 2012, 12:50:56 AM

TGRR,
Now going to whack it to Bananarama videos.

:horrormirth:   :horrormirth:   :horrormirth:   :horrormirth:   :horrormirth:   :horrormirth:   :horrormirth:   :horrormirth: 

I may never :fap: again...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 14, 2012, 01:31:36 AM

Shut up or get smarter.

Are we really going to let this dumbfuck fuck up every thread he trips across?  The scroll wheel is your friend.

Wait, what did Wolfgang do? Did I miss something?

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on February 14, 2012, 01:47:10 AM

Shut up or get smarter.

You know, I'm not entirely sure.  He's an idiot, but of a breed that doesn't need to be, but he won't stop.  Check over in Roger's Thrown out of a Psychic Meetup thread.

Plus I think he's an insufferable twat. -shrug-

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 14, 2012, 01:56:27 AM
Quote from: Nigel on February 14, 2012, 01:47:10 AM

Shut up or get smarter.

You know, I'm not entirely sure.  He's an idiot, but of a breed that doesn't need to be, but he won't stop.  Check over in Roger's Thrown out of a Psychic Meetup thread.

Plus I think he's an insufferable twat. -shrug-

Huh

I'm not really willing to go that far over a "you should have pulled out your pecker" joke. I mean, it was dumb, but I think I need a little more than that to decide he's the next Wade. I'll refrain from comment and give him time to show what he's all about. He seemed pretty cool for the last couple of days, and we've all made bad jokes that fell flat.