News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

I don't care about your wonderful experience with marijuana. Shut up.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 15, 2012, 08:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepthroat Chopra

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 16, 2012, 04:43:59 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 15, 2012, 08:39:00 PM
Quote from: Cainad on February 15, 2012, 08:31:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 15, 2012, 08:28:40 PM
Quote from: Cainad on February 15, 2012, 08:26:50 PM
Also it makes me kind of awkward and withdrawn, even more so than I usually am!

If that's not enlightenment, I don't know what is.

It isn't, and I DO know.

:lol:

Took me a few years and some experimentation, but I finally decided that the stuff, by and large, is not for me.

Yep.  Enlightenment, on the other hand, isn't found in a one-hitter.  It's found in FINALLY TURNING THE TABLES ON THE DUMBFUCKS.  It's found, for example, by telling the mean cop who wants to know WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED that you're a good, church-going man, and you and your daughter were just checking out the gem show and these PEOPLE, these PAGAN DEVIL WORSHIPPERS started EYEBALLIN' YOU and making suggestions about "How they could 'psychically cleanse' my little girl, if I gave them $50 dollars and left her there for 4 hours." and so YEAH, you might have overreacted a LITTLE, but officer, they're in there WORSHIPPING THE DEVIL and trying to BRAINWASH MY KID!  OR WORSE!  And now I just wanna get my kid HOME, and let her TRY TO FORGET the DEVIL PEOPLE.

And then the cop is looking at you, and you know SOMEONE is getting hit with a nightstick, and then he says "Thank you for your time, sir", and heads back off toward the stall with the mortally offended new-agers that freaked out when you JUST ASKED QUESTIONS and made you spill your coffee, and you realize that YOU aren't the one getting the hickory migraine.

And THAT is fucking ENLIGHTENMENT.

:lol:  Well if they didn't smoke pot and wear patchouli, then they wouldn't have done all those things, including inflicting themselves with a hickory migraine.

So, who's the real bad guy here? The weed, or patchouli? Is it alright to get stoned if you don't wear patchouli?

You need coffee incense to cover the pot aroma. Patchouli's weak.
Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

moose

I enjoy pot. That being said, it's not a big deal to me. I understand the irritation with the condescending attitude from virulent advocates and devotees of weed who act as though anyone who doesnt choose to smoke is somehow missing something vital. Same with psychedelics. Though I love tripping, it's not for everyone and it's not something to be overdone.
"We can even have a lobby in Washington", Harding was saying, "an organization. NAAIP. Pressure groups. Big billboards along the highway showing a babbling schizophrenic running a wrecking machine, bold, red and green type: 'Hire the Insane.' We've got a rosy future, gentlemen."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

From the age of 14 to 28, be hard pressed to find a 2 week period that was pot-free. From 22 to 28, it was daily. From 28 to 36, maybe 10 times total. Quit at 28 as part of my "cease all vices and then try them in isolation to figure out what I like and what I don't" program (read: I got divorced). When I smoked pot free from the other vices and the habit, didn't dig it much. I like it now when I do smoke, mainly cause I have no tolerance and melt into things. I have never, NEVER, tolerated "stoners" though...except my buddy "Toker", but that's cause he was a burn out at 15 so very amusing until he got deported to Canada.

Quite a story about pot, eh?
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 01, 2012, 04:13:49 PM
Heya, Dok!  How's tricks?

Same old.

I added a bit to the robots & dummies thread. 

I gotta force myself out of the audit mentality and write some more, or the juice backs up.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Look at this wonderful showroom, now that I mention it.  A dozen showroom dummies, all VIEWING while the robots type robot doggerel.

click, whirrrrrrr...

ETA:  That'll teach me not to post outside of apple talk.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Heh.  Yeah, I saw that. Nice add!  I got some more, just need a bit of time (NO TIME!).

I'd forgotten about your audit.  Sucks.

Doktor Howl

They're all Goddamn robots.  They scan.  They feel nothing while they do this, because they are robots.  Scan, scan, scan.
Molon Lube

LMNO

They crave information.  They hoard information.  Keep it, keep it close, keep it safe.

DON'T LET THE INFORMATION OUT.  Process.  Process.

More information needed.

No output, only input.

[download complete]

/EXIT

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 01, 2012, 04:46:02 PM
They crave information.  They hoard information.  Keep it, keep it close, keep it safe.

DON'T LET THE INFORMATION OUT.  Process.  Process.

More information needed.

No output, only input.

[download complete]

/EXIT

Hirley0 warned us about this shit, but we didn't listen.  We couldn't listen.  We are the ones with the alpha waves in the brain.  We are wired for reception.  We know our place.
Molon Lube

LMNO

"Relax," said the nightman, "we are programmed to receive..."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 01, 2012, 04:50:48 PM

Oh, that's good.  PD as heroin.  After a while, you don't get any benefit, but you keep doing it.

:lulz:

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This is fucking stupid.

I'm gonna log off and do something that doesn't involve mindlessly staring at a monitor, waiting for conversations that will NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN.

I'll be back, of course. 
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 01, 2012, 04:52:38 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 01, 2012, 04:50:48 PM

Oh, that's good.  PD as heroin.  After a while, you don't get any benefit, but you keep doing it.

:lulz:

Pushing F5 is like pushing the needle in.