News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS: The World Can Support Infinite People

Started by Don Coyote, March 04, 2012, 07:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

And I support eugenics.

hxxp://www.anarcho-punk.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=57066#p57065
Quote from: Bentheanarchist
Quote from: Canis latrans
Quote from: butcher
I'm saying poverty is, like, imposed, and production is geared towards accumulating capital not satisfying the needs of people (although they do occasionally correlate).  That there is widespread hunger and poverty has fuck all to do with there being 'too many people', instead it has everything to do with social relations.

Well duh, but that does not preclude the fact that are in fact too many people on this planet. I'm saying one thing and you thinking I am saying another, when in fact the thing you are saying is something I agree with but not the same thing I am saying.
There arent to many people on the planet; there is enough resources to go around. People who believe this idea support eugenics.

So because I say the Earth is over population I support eugenics? gee thanks.

So how many people can the Earth support?
Infinite, as it has for thousands of years.
Eugenics is the only way to lower population or exterminating them.
hmmmm, kill the poor people. Get less population.
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :lmao:  :rofl2:

Anarchists are so cute.

Cain

Anarchy can solve overpopulation?

Is anarchism like...magic?

Cain

Oh wow, I just saw his reply.  Apparently the population is stable.

Clearly this is therefore a flat line:

Don Coyote

I also think we should kill all the poor people because they are poor and can't stop making babies. :lulz:

Cain

If only there were some kind of scientific advancement that would allow people to have sex without it resulting in babies...

Kai

Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2012, 08:04:05 PM
If only there were some kind of scientific advancement that would allow people to have sex without it resulting in babies...

If it existed, we would be forced to legislate against it.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Don Coyote

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on March 04, 2012, 08:16:43 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2012, 08:04:05 PM

If it existed, we would be forced to legislate against it.

Anyone opposed to such legislature is obviously not thinking about the children.

Cain

Of course, going by his profile pic, he is about only 12 years old...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on March 04, 2012, 07:38:30 PM
And I support eugenics.

hxxp://www.anarcho-punk.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=57066#p57065
Quote from: butcher
I'm saying poverty is, like, imposed, and production is geared towards accumulating capital not satisfying the needs of people (although they do occasionally correlate).  That there is widespread hunger and poverty has fuck all to do with there being 'too many people', instead it has everything to do with social relations.

Well duh, but that does not preclude the fact that are in fact too many people on this planet. I'm saying one thing and you thinking I am saying another, when in fact the thing you are saying is something I agree with but not the same thing I am saying.
There arent to many people on the planet; there is enough resources to go around. People who believe this idea support eugenics.

So because I say the Earth is over population I support eugenics? gee thanks.

So how many people can the Earth support?
Infinite, as it has for thousands of years.
Eugenics is the only way to lower population or exterminating them.
hmmmm, kill the poor people. Get less population.
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :lmao:  :rofl2:

Anarchists are so cute.

OMG. The sheer, mind-numbing stupidity!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

I wonder how long until I end up being labeled a troll for disagreeing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on March 04, 2012, 09:01:28 PM
I wonder how long until I end up being labeled a troll for disagreeing.

I'm kind of suspicious that he's the troll, actually.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

I think so, and even said as much. I dislike being told I support eugenics because I think there are too many people on the planet.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on March 04, 2012, 11:59:23 PM
I think so, and even said as much. I dislike being told I support eugenics because I think there are too many people on the planet.

Yeah, he's pretty damn obvious. I think mymarkx is also a troll, but he's being more subtle.

I think that the best way to deal with these particular trolls is to explain things gently and patiently and refuse to get irate, so that they are forced to up the ante.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on March 05, 2012, 12:01:22 AM

Yeah, he's pretty damn obvious. I think mymarkx is also a troll, but he's being more subtle.

I think that the best way to deal with these particular trolls is to explain things gently and patiently and refuse to get irate, so that they are forced to up the ante.

On that note, I think butcher is also a troll. He started in saying that I wanted to kill all the poor people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on March 05, 2012, 12:03:35 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 05, 2012, 12:01:22 AM

On that note, I think butcher is also a troll. He started in saying that I wanted to kill all the poor people.

WHAAAAAT