News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS: The World Can Support Infinite People

Started by Don Coyote, March 04, 2012, 07:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on March 05, 2012, 03:21:01 AM
Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on March 05, 2012, 12:03:35 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 05, 2012, 12:01:22 AM
Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on March 04, 2012, 11:59:23 PM
I think so, and even said as much. I dislike being told I support eugenics because I think there are too many people on the planet.

Yeah, he's pretty damn obvious. I think mymarkx is also a troll, but he's being more subtle.

I think that the best way to deal with these particular trolls is to explain things gently and patiently and refuse to get irate, so that they are forced to up the ante.

On that note, I think butcher is also a troll. He started in saying that I wanted to kill all the poor people.

WHAAAAAT

Quote from: butcherOh dear...

Quote from: Canis LatransSo your solution to the world food shortage is to feed 3rd worlders stale nachos and popcorn? Sounds like an extremely nutritious diet. There are too many people on this planet. You don't realize it because you live in a first world nation that is so decadently well off that you can get food from the trash bins.
Let's be more specific about what yr saying: there are far too many poor people on this planet.  Perhaps we should get rid of some of them?   :wall:

I went from saying that basing your perception of the world off being in a decadent 1st world nation to implying that we should just kill all the poor people.
Anarchism: How does it work? :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: I'm starting to wonder if so many of them are really that stupid, or if maybe there are just a whole lot of trolls on there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on March 05, 2012, 03:47:51 AM
:lulz: I'm starting to wonder if so many of them are really that stupid, or if maybe there are just a whole lot of trolls on there.

I'm not even sure. Maybe I am spoiled from PD, but I seem to have to go to stupid lengths to explain myself.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on March 05, 2012, 03:57:54 AM

I'm not even sure. Maybe I am spoiled from PD, but I seem to have to go to stupid lengths to explain myself.

Because a few of those guys are all "What, are you... no, what? That's dumb" I think that the trolls are trolly.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I can see any website named anarcho-punk attracting:

a) trolls, and
b) idiots

both in large numbers.

Reginald Ret

QuoteI think for myself and as I said, it's either ok to kill or it ain't, and for sure the unborn are alive.
Ah, the every act is either pure good or pure evil crowd. Always a pleasure.
Also, I feel like jumping in there with a 'what are the traits that distinguish living from non-living entities?'
Quotei dont kill any seed i plant in soil not one.
what? this doesn't even.
Quoteits wrong to kill anything just cause you dont want it. shit would you kill a dog because you dont want it barking all night. or kill your garden because the product turned bad because you gave it the wrong fertilizer.
I'm going to kill an arbitrarily defined patch of land!
Quotethe body can reproduce we take on that when we fuck. to kill is to put a sense of hatred toward something else to exact revenge for something we do deliberately. i feel you kill for pleasure when you take that life. you want that pleasure you had when you were fucking to continue without having to take on another life and further their pleasure. its selfish if i may presume
Wah?

Brain melting, I can't handle this level at the moment.

edit to add:

Quote from: some anarchic forumiteA person is somebody who was born or who was declared to be a person by the Supreme Court.
:horrormirth:  :lulz:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Is it wrong to romove an appendix? Its alive. What about cancer? Thats alive. Oh they also dont have sentience. Thats kind of a big thing. And if you were a farmer and some of your crops were failing you probably would destroy it. Do you eat? Do you enjoy it? Youre killing for fun then.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Junkenstein

A long time ago I decided to assume every word written on the internet is a troll, it's just a case of determining how elaborate it is.

The other option was suicide.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.