News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Attention, Dreamhost

Started by Doktor Howl, March 05, 2012, 09:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

A WONDERFUL LUNCH HOUR to all you creepy-faced wieners.  Gorge your stupid guts with chow until you bloat yourself into some kind of hideous freak, you stupid-assed dumb jerk bastards.  Don't forget to randomly drop boards just to show how goddamn COMPETENT you are, you freak ugly puke-butted damn crap bag bastard ass sons and daughters of bitches.  Be sure to remember how thankful you are for libbin' in Murrika, you skunk barf-reeking stink rag vomit-stained looking bags of lower intestines with your ugly lumpy dumb looking stupid dopey faces on the fronts of your stupid dumb damn crap headed stupid smelly dumb ass butt-faced ugly boiled onion-looking eyed heads, while you are shoveling lousy ass crappy fast food into your broken stump toothed rot and turd-smelling slobber-lipped whiskery sewer pipe looking (and smelling) rotten stinky mouths.

Then, when you get to the rat-infested, cockroach-ridden smelly fucking hole in the wall you call home, don't forget to grab some more lard to plonk into your lap before you turn on your fucking television to watch American Idol and NASCAR and all the other rotten crap that you call "entertainment".  Don't forget to properly disregard your spouse and your offspring, should you somehow have lucked out into breeding despite your many odious personal habits. 

Eventually, you will shuffle off to your bed, with its horribly stained and stiff sheets, and – despite my most fervent wishes – LIVE THROUGH THE NIGHT, just to do all that shit again. 

There's an express lane to hell, and it's nut-to-butt with people like YOU, who stand and stare, who only eat, drink, and watch Approved Things™, who make me want to PUKE ALL OVER MY SHOES with the insane levels of DISGUST that you instill in me SIMPLY BY EXISTING.  If I had my way, you'd all be ground up for fertilizer or even SEWN IN A SACK WITH BADGERS AND GET TOSSED DOWN THE WELL.
Molon Lube

AFK

YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DINE ON FESTERING CORPSE PARASITES!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Q. G. Pennyworth