News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

KAI! Look at this dirty hippy!

Started by Richter, March 08, 2012, 01:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eM2t5qO12E&feature=fvwrel

So I sort of kid.
There are several videos around about him and his work learning/educating about botany.  Real emphasis on awareness and biodiversity.  Interesting to me, what's your take?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Kai

Quote from: Richter on March 08, 2012, 01:21:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eM2t5qO12E&feature=fvwrel

So I sort of kid.
There are several videos around about him and his work learning/educating about botany.  Real emphasis on awareness and biodiversity.  Interesting to me, what's your take?

He seems to have some naturalistic intelligence about plants, and from what I have seen so far his botany information is correct,

however, the family ending are pronounced wrong, should be "ee" not "EHHHYY", and,

quite a bit of pop-medicine/herbology that is not well supported. Alternative medicine type stuff. But the facts about edible/not edible are true.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kai

I mean, yeah, from the dress and hair he obviously fancies himself some sort of Caucasian medicine man, but he at least has done research.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Richter

That's what got my attention about it.  I still cringed at several points in his bit about thistle though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat