News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Family of Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch seeks arrest

Started by Freeky, March 11, 2012, 04:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

Well if it's not him I'm glad I don't have to deal with the coming e-mail flood. When I first saw it the view count was around 2000, it's now passed 6000. 4000+ views in the past half hour-ish. Expect this to be viral and probably the talk of reddit etc within the day.

Also, yes. Someone make that site.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 11, 2012, 06:36:12 PM
Well if it's not him I'm glad I don't have to deal with the coming e-mail flood. When I first saw it the view count was around 2000, it's now passed 6000. 4000+ views in the past half hour-ish. Expect this to be viral and probably the talk of reddit etc within the day.

Also, yes. Someone make that site.

What must REALLY suck is for other George Zimmermans to check their email each day.

"LISTEN YOU PEOPLE!  I'M JUST A GARBAGE MAN IN GENEVA, ILLINOIS!  I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO FLORIDA!"
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

navkat

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2012, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on April 11, 2012, 06:13:47 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 11, 2012, 12:13:44 AM
Quote from: navkat on April 11, 2012, 12:06:12 AM
This story gets even more bizarre. He's got a website up collecting donations from his "supporters" with pictures of a vandalized Black Cultural center and a Q'ran burner on it.

Anyone who still defends this guy as not racially motivated is a retard.

I don't see the pictures...it it the same website?

He has a contact form if anybody wants to ream his ass.
http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/Contact.html

By Buddha that is a strange website. Most pages are a single line quote, and this is on every page:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke."

This can't actually be him. He wouldn't be stupid enough to actually do this, would he?

Oh shit, it's really him.

And "evil" can be defined as having a can of Arizona Ice Tea in one jacket pocket, and Skittles in the other.

I don't know that I'd call that evil. Maybe a little cruel to your dentist...but there was absolutely no evidence he wasn't going straight home to brush his teeth! None!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Anna Mae Bollocks

Junkenstein

The main thing I got out of that was he wasn't in Florida. Is there any kind of legal benefit to that? I'm guessing there's got to be.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I don't know if he really left Florida or they lied about that. It doesn't say where they have him in custody either.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 11, 2012, 10:50:36 PM
They got his ass. http://globalgrind.com/news/george-zimmerman-charged-second-degree-murder-arrested-details

No bond? Not disclosing his location?

Am I reading this right? He's not being held on bail? Or without bail? No way he's not a flight risk and drug dealers are held on thousands without needing to kill anyone.

Or is it that he IS being held, but there is no bail, and they're not disclosing what facility he's at, "for his own safety"?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on April 12, 2012, 05:40:13 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 11, 2012, 10:50:36 PM
They got his ass. http://globalgrind.com/news/george-zimmerman-charged-second-degree-murder-arrested-details

No bond? Not disclosing his location?

Am I reading this right? He's not being held on bail? Or without bail? No way he's not a flight risk and drug dealers are held on thousands without needing to kill anyone.

Or is it that he IS being held, but there is no bail, and they're not disclosing what facility he's at, "for his own safety"?

More info, buy nothing about bond. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/04/11/150449405/zimmerman-arrested-on-murder-charge-in-martin-case