News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Family of Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch seeks arrest

Started by Freeky, March 11, 2012, 04:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Cain on March 25, 2012, 03:42:39 PM
An eyewitness is claiming that he saw Trayvon attack Zimmerman:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/witness_supports_self_defense_story_hJ7s3EBd9LtYlZaE41WzFP

QuoteAn alleged eyewitness is backing the 28-year-old gunman at the center of a national firestorm.

A person named "John" told a Fox affiliate in Orlando that he saw an altercation unfold between George Zimmerman and 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, whom he shot and killed on Feb. 26.

Police said Zimmerman called 911 and described Martin as "suspicious." The two scuffled, and Trayvon wound up dead from a single bullet from Zimmerman's licensed 9mm semiautomatic, authorities say.

"The guy on the bottom, who I believe had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help, help.' I told him to stop, I was calling 911," John told the TV station. Zimmerman was wearing red.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the person that was on top beating up the other guy was laying in the grass. And I believe he was dead at that point," the eyewitness claimed.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that one.  How much credibility I'd give to somebody identifying himself by his first name only, reporting what happened to Fox News rather than the police, though...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

Probably not much. And I think all the other testimony/evidence would outweigh it anyway, on a purely logical level.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 25, 2012, 07:22:39 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on March 25, 2012, 07:14:42 AM
STILL!

You're so 2006.   :lol:
What?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Which is not necessarily applicable when the victim is Black and the defendant is white.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/witness_supports_self_defense_story_hJ7s3EBd9LtYlZaE41WzFP

QuoteAn alleged eyewitness is backing the 28-year-old gunman at the center of a national firestorm.

A person named "John" told a Fox affiliate in Orlando that he saw an altercation unfold between George Zimmerman and 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, whom he shot and killed on Feb. 26.

Police said Zimmerman called 911 and described Martin as "suspicious." The two scuffled, and Trayvon wound up dead from a single bullet from Zimmerman's licensed 9mm semiautomatic, authorities say.

"The guy on the bottom, who I believe had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help, help.' I told him to stop, I was calling 911," John told the TV station. Zimmerman was wearing red.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the person that was on top beating up the other guy was laying in the grass. And I believe he was dead at that point," the eyewitness claimed.

Oh man, that reeks of bullshit.

REEKS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2012, 06:35:40 PM

REEKS.

It's FOX. Of course they're going to find phantom "eyewitnesses".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Da6s

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2012, 06:35:40 PM

REEKS.

My tennesseean father spouted this to me as factual troof on the phone earlier.  :kingmeh:
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Cain

Spike Lee tweeted Zimmerman's address.

Which is terrible.  Worse than shooting an unarmed black kid, even.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I don't see it...either he deleted it or it's sunk into oblivion under a ton of fan tweets.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on March 26, 2012, 09:18:08 PM
More bullshit and wagon circling. If Zimmerman was beat all to hell, why aren't there pics?
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/26/10868250-police-report-details-alleged-attack-on-zimmerman

Meh.  The only thing that matters is that he kept following the kid after the 911 operator told him not to continue.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 26, 2012, 09:19:27 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on March 26, 2012, 09:18:08 PM
More bullshit and wagon circling. If Zimmerman was beat all to hell, why aren't there pics?
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/26/10868250-police-report-details-alleged-attack-on-zimmerman

Meh.  The only thing that matters is that he kept following the kid after the 911 operator told him not to continue.

Yeah. If I could get a lick in on somebody that was about to blow my shit away, I'd do it.

Oysters Rockefeller

So, we know for a fact that Zimmerman purposely approached the kid with an armed, semi-automatic weapon. I fail to see how anything between that moment and kid dying is relevant. We know Martin didn't have a weapon on him, so people who stick up for Zimmerman are saying, essentially:

"Zimmerman just walked up to Martin, while holding a weapon, trying to protect his neighborhood, and was violently attacked! This Martin kid is clearly a thug! Only low-class criminals are seen in compromising photos! Obviously none of this would have happened if Martin wasn't so damn black suspicious!"

Alright, that interpretation might be biased, because fuck those people. But it can't be too far off, honestly. the 911 tapes are pretty conclusive.
Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Haven't verified the family part yet, it just popped up on facebook

Tay Diosa Caliente-roja SimmonsNews Channel 3 Official Fan Page
4 hours ago via mobile ·
Maybe why George Zimmerman didnt get arrested....True or False?

According to court records: George Zimmerman is the son of retired Virginia Supreme Court magistrate Judge Robert J. Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests:
1) 7/18/05 for resisting an officer w/violence, and battery on a law enforcement Officer div 10...
2) 8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44...
3) 8/10/05 for domestic violence div 46...

This much is verified, though
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin_n_1335984.html

ETA: http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=5782626

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on March 25, 2012, 06:20:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 25, 2012, 07:22:39 AM

You're so 2006.   :lol:
What?

You and your "all people are equal" thing.  This is the New America, which is a whole lot like the Old America.
Molon Lube