News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Family of Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch seeks arrest

Started by Freeky, March 11, 2012, 04:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 01, 2012, 07:15:23 PM
Roger come on man, this isn't the 20th century anymore, you can't just make people sew patches to their shirts ...

You advertise and sell them the patches.

WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE STOCKHOLDERS?!!!

POST OF THE MILLENIUM!

:mittens:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 01, 2012, 08:10:41 PM
Nice. 

Unfortunately, I probably would not be surprised by the number of people who would read that and still come to the conclusion that that's an ok thing to do.

I KNOW fuckers are like that.  How do I know this?

Because my house is in what is now a gated community.  Thing is, they don't realize that they themselves would be wearing a patch.  Because I would staple it to thier face.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 01, 2012, 08:37:39 PM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 01, 2012, 08:10:41 PM
Nice. 

Unfortunately, I probably would not be surprised by the number of people who would read that and still come to the conclusion that that's an ok thing to do.

I KNOW fuckers are like that.  How do I know this?

Because my house is in what is now a gated community.  Thing is, they don't realize that they themselves would be wearing a patch.  Because I would staple it to thier face.

:golfclap:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/06/01/trayvon-martin-murderer-george-zimmerman-ordered-to-surrender-in-48-hours-for-lying-to-court/

Zimmerman's bond was revoked, because it was proven he and his wife lied to the court about the donations from the website and failed to reveal $135,000...  Not helping was that he failed to reveal and hand in a second passport.

He has 48 hours to turn himself in.

Bets?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on June 01, 2012, 11:59:23 PM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/06/01/trayvon-martin-murderer-george-zimmerman-ordered-to-surrender-in-48-hours-for-lying-to-court/

Zimmerman's bond was revoked, because it was proven he and his wife lied to the court about the donations from the website and failed to reveal $135,000...  Not helping was that he failed to reveal and hand in a second passport.

He has 48 hours to turn himself in.

Bets?

OH HO HO

Heating up a bit for ol' Zimmerman!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

If your whole case lies in getting the jury to believe your version of events as truth... this is a bang up way to start.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on June 02, 2012, 01:07:17 PM
If your whole case lies in getting the jury to believe your version of events as truth... this is a bang up way to start.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Bruno

Maybe the money snuck up on him while he was walking back to his truck.
Formerly something else...

Luna

Last I knew, he was still hoping to convince a judge to toss the whole case.  You know, the judge he lied to...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Emo Howard on June 02, 2012, 07:44:38 PM

:awesome:

Quote from: Luna on June 02, 2012, 08:16:39 PM

Last I knew, he was still hoping to convince a judge to toss the whole case.  You know, the judge he lied to...

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Triple Zero

Zimmerman: "I'mma set up a donation fund!"

Lawyer: "We don't need you to do that."
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bruno

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 02, 2012, 08:56:32 PM

Zimmerman: "I'mma set up a donation fund!"

Lawyer: "We don't need you to do that."

Something's definitely wrong with The System.

It looks like it's up to no good, or it's on drugs or something.
Formerly something else...

Luna

Bedamned, Zimmerman actually turned himself it.  I half expected the cops to have to go fetch him, only to find his electronic ankle bracelet strapped on to the dog.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Luna on June 04, 2012, 12:15:08 PM
Bedamned, Zimmerman actually turned himself it.  I half expected the cops to have to go fetch him, only to find his electronic ankle bracelet strapped on to the dog.

Nah, I suspect the guy actually believes that he is innocent. There are cops that have killed innocent people and felt they were innocent of any wrongdoing. There are soldiers that have committed war crimes and believed they were innocent. I think poor Zimmerman has swallowed so much of the 'ethics' popular among some of the gun toting crowd that he sees the action as justifiable.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Zimmerman's wife has just been arrested for perjury.

I do not approve.  I don't want to share a country with people who WOULDN'T lie like a mad bastard to keep their spouse out of jail.