News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Third Winter on Fowler

Started by Oysters Rockefeller, March 19, 2012, 08:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oysters Rockefeller

Finally finished this song. It's essentially me wondering if trying to change anything is worth it, and then deciding that it's more important to try and fail than to never try at all.

http://soundcloud.com/johnny-panic-1

I'd been sitting on it for a while since my friend/ musical cohort 13 moved away, and he owned the recording interface. Pretty glad to get it done. It'll go on an EP I'm thinking about calling either "Erisian Fields" "Discount" "The Void" (Kerouac reference if anybody was wondering) or "Choirs and Liars"

Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!

Placid Dingo

DUDE!

I just listened to this! It's very cool.

I think it would be tighter if you could cut it down to around the 3.00 mark but that's the only thing I noticed. I wasn't listening to the lyrics too closely, but I'm pretty confident this is the first Discordian rap I've ever heard.

Imma add you - I'm Ton Experiment.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.