News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Ernie the Production Supervisor has convinced me that angels & demons exist.

Started by Doktor Howl, March 28, 2012, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Danny Muffin on March 29, 2012, 04:38:06 PM
I wonder how that conversation went.

"I need stress leave, someone questioned my beliefs!"

Actually, that would probably work.

This guy has no life (55 years old, lives with his parents...Supports them, really.  Has never had a GF).  He has like 6 weeks of vacation saved up, so he can pretty much burn it as he sees fit.

Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Danny Muffin on March 29, 2012, 04:38:06 PM
I wonder how that conversation went.

"I need stress leave, I got Roger-ed!"

Actually, that would probably work.

Fixed.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 29, 2012, 04:29:29 PM
Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 29, 2012, 01:37:26 PM
The first beast the second beast and the great dragon. But those are empires because revelation cant be taken literally. Only genesis can be taken literally.

Actually interesting question roger- you implied he was catholic and a young earth creationist... Thats kinda odd actually since catholics, including the pope, generally accept evolution as the most reasonable explanation. Does he also believe in the rapture? If he does you might enjoy pointing out that that concept is a protestant heresy.

Ernie is not known for consistency.  He has a weird mashup of extremely orthodox Catholicism, John Birch style jingoism, and Rush Limbaugh/teabagger goo in his head.

We have a lot of those. They were raised as Catholics, but they lapse and quit going to church. Then John Hagee gits em with his teevee mind lazorz.

QuoteHe also took the rest of the week off. :(

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suggestion; get a small portable radio, and when he comes into your office, turn it on and wave it around in the air

Tell him it's your angel-zapper.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on March 29, 2012, 05:36:07 PM
Suggestion; get a small portable radio, and when he comes into your office, turn it on and wave it around in the air

Better yet: tell him a Faraday Cage has been built into the office.  Use a voice recorder, and some online sound engineering software to create an "Angelic voice" and have it preach to him.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on March 29, 2012, 06:30:19 PM

Better yet: tell him a Faraday Cage has been built into the office.  Use a voice recorder, and some online sound engineering software to create an "Angelic voice" and have it preach to him.

THIS. And youtube the results, if possible.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cainad (dec.)

This post is further evidence in support of my hypothesis: Faraday cages make everything better. There is basically no situation which cannot be improved somehow by a Faraday cage.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on March 29, 2012, 06:59:50 PM

This post is further evidence in support of my hypothesis: Faraday cages make everything better. There is basically no situation which cannot be improved somehow by a Faraday cage.

Sort of like bayonets, then.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 29, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
Quote from: Cainad on March 29, 2012, 06:59:50 PM

Sort of like bayonets, then.

Probably... yes, almost definitely. I can easily see how restaurants, movie theaters, bars, and the bedroom would all be improved by the inclusion of either or both of those things. And now that I know I can find angels inside a Faraday cage, I'm even more convinced. Thanks Ernie!

Cainad (dec.)

Although this forces us to consider the question: can Ernie be improved with bayonets?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on March 29, 2012, 07:34:59 PM
Although this forces us to consider the question: can Ernie be improved with bayonets?

EVERYTHING is better with a bayonet.

Pistol with a bayonet.  Check.
Rifle with a bayonet.  Check.
ICBM with a bayonet.  Check.
Bayonet with a bayonet.  Check.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube