News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Riddle me this PD...

Started by Richter, April 04, 2012, 12:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Job Interview question time.

IF you were a kind of bread, what kind would you be.  And WHY?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Light rye with caraway seeds, because it's good with egg salad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Sourdough

High maintenance and slightly unpopular

East Coast Hustle

I'd be a soup dumpling. That counts, right?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Whole grain, because I make you shit.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Richter

Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Salty

Whitebread because it works hard, pays its dues, and deserves some GOD DAMNED RESPECT.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Richter

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 04, 2012, 01:30:48 AM

No.
Twid, you're whole grain because fuck the rest of this shit.
Fuck production, fuck industrialization, fuck the factories, and the fucking wright brothers bullshit.
This is some old school shit up in this bitch.  White flour?  Asshole you WISH you ahd time for that.  The only thing bleached is going to be your face as the blood runs out of your namby-pamby first world softie colon as this old world bread atrocity storms out the back door. 

Son, you gonna WORK for that nutrition, and you better stack some surely fattening shit up ons, since this bastard will take more calories to digest than it's gonna give back.  That's the bread that gets bit, yells "NUTS TO YOU WHITE MAN", and bites back.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Richter on April 04, 2012, 12:59:12 AM
Job Interview question time.

IF you were a kind of bread, what kind would you be.  And WHY?

The Eucharist. Because when you take me with cheap wine I become God incarnate.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Richter on April 04, 2012, 01:43:58 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 04, 2012, 01:30:48 AM

No.
Twid, you're whole grain because fuck the rest of this shit.
Fuck production, fuck industrialization, fuck the factories, and the fucking wright brothers bullshit.
This is some old school shit up in this bitch.  White flour?  Asshole you WISH you ahd time for that.  The only thing bleached is going to be your face as the blood runs out of your namby-pamby first world softie colon as this old world bread atrocity storms out the back door. 

Son, you gonna WORK for that nutrition, and you better stack some surely fattening shit up ons, since this bastard will take more calories to digest than it's gonna give back.  That's the bread that gets bit, yells "NUTS TO YOU WHITE MAN", and bites back.

Damn.  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Richter

Quote from: Alty on April 04, 2012, 01:40:34 AM
Whitebread because it works hard, pays its dues, and deserves some GOD DAMNED RESPECT.

Dues?  What the fuck is this, the Rotary Club?

Hell no, you may be the first shit that any hoosier could grab off the shelf at the local grocery.  You may fold flat and cling to the roof of their mouth.  You may impact their colons, jack their blood pressure, and take more processing than most goddamn fissionable material.

They'll look down their noses like salesmen and laugh and say "Well boy, what have you done for us lately?"

Screw their wrinkled old condescending diapered asses.  You know the fuck what?  You are always there for the one that are worth not laughing at when the colon rot cancer sets in. 
(Wonderbread claims to restoring sexual potency notwithstanding.)

Richter

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 04, 2012, 01:24:30 AM
Sourdough

High maintenance and slightly unpopular

Sure, they can forget you on the coutner for awhile.  Just.. left there.

But you're not going to stand for that shit.  OH bitch, yuo'll be back fro them, and fist fuck down past their uvula with the spite you've been fermenting.  Fucking asshole thinking they can neglect their bread.  They ASKED for it.

Richter

Quote from: Nigel on April 04, 2012, 01:21:25 AM
Light rye with caraway seeds, because it's good with egg salad.

This ain't the shit you toss at the nursery school kids.
One-off school lunches for the crowd?  Dangerous when left in the sun?

HELL NO.  You're just one frisky, fungus ladden crop away from dropping a Salem Masshole on their Faceholes.

They'll do the twitch and bitch, barbecuing each other for shits and giggles while you sip bourbon and calously laugh.

Some shithead will run out of the mob like that kid at the end of "A Time to Kill", point at you and say "WITCH", like he was the shit for fucking figuring it out, and try to get the others into it.

Well, you'll put a curb stomping stop to that won't you?  They'll all look aghast, but will melt like a snowcone at a biker bar when you look them in the eye and say, "YEah? and YUO want some?" smiling like a maniac in the turqoise cowboy boots.

Goddamn lynch mobs haven't had any balls since BArcelona.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Richter

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on April 04, 2012, 02:37:12 AM
Potato

What the dick?  CLeverness?  Contradictorians?

Trying to be all McDonalds, barging in and showing off the new "Grown up taste" "Arch deluxe" potato bread BS.  WHat the hell is this?  La Patiserie?

NO.

GODDAMN BREAD TIME.