News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

LOL U MAD???

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 05, 2012, 10:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

http://www.christianpost.com/news/american-idol-pastor-leesa-bellesi-ive-received-death-threats-for-spreading-faith-72667/

"But the world of show business is full of traps and ill-willed people, she explained. There is far more negativity online surrounding the "American Idol" contestants than most realize, Bellesi told CP. She calls the world of "trolls" – people who occupy themselves with putting others down by anonymous commentary online – "a dark, evil world." Not only her spiritual "kids," as she calls the "American Idol" contestants, but she herself had to face that dark world.

"I always remind them [the contestants], that that girl who says she's 17, her name is Amy, she's from Ohio and she says something critical, it's really a 52-year-old man wearing sweats and living in his Mom's basement. And his whole goal is to destroy the emotional stability of that person," she said.

"Trolling has to be ignored, she added. "I watch people write horrible things about these kids," she said. "It's evil. ... God loves unity and he loves peace makers."

:retard:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

I believe she is indeed angry, hound.

Anna Mae Bollocks

This is the place. hxxp://kingdomassignment.org/ 
I'll have a look around and hit her in the wee hours.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division