News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Why my lazy ass hasn't been doing things

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, April 10, 2012, 12:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Wedding's moved to June 23. Anyone who will be in the area is welcome to show up at the reception, we'll be having a ??? sized picnic on George's Island in Boston Harbor and play dodgeball and probably other things too. If you're interested in coming, please RSVP to InternetWedding@gmail.com with how many folks you'll be bringing, and whether you'd like to bring some picnic food, cover your own ferry ride, help clean up and whatnot, or none of the above. We're grown-ups with all the requisite grown-up things, so helping out with the party is the best gift anyone can give :)

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 10, 2012, 12:28:18 PM
Wedding's moved to June 23. Anyone who will be in the area is welcome to show up at the reception, we'll be having a ??? sized picnic on George's Island in Boston Harbor and play dodgeball and probably other things too. If you're interested in coming, please RSVP to InternetWedding@gmail.com with how many folks you'll be bringing, and whether you'd like to bring some picnic food, cover your own ferry ride, help clean up and whatnot, or none of the above. We're grown-ups with all the requisite grown-up things, so helping out with the party is the best gift anyone can give :)

Will check my schedule, see if Villager wants to come too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 10, 2012, 06:05:35 PM
Will check my schedule, see if Villager wants to come too.

Yay!

Because you know what happens when you don't invite Eris to your parties...

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS