News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Two Important Questions

Started by NewSpag, April 25, 2012, 08:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 27, 2012, 12:12:23 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 12:02:48 AM
Quote from: Insanity on April 27, 2012, 12:01:52 AM
Also: I'm admittedly not cool and I find being sociopathic to fun to quit.

Hey, it's like a profoundly retarded Charley Manson came to visit!

He needs a sitcom. He can be the Wacky Neighbor.

"Insanity, go home. You're fucking mentally ill."

"I'M NOT MENTALLY ILL I'M INSANNNNNE! GOT ANY TANGSPOON?"

*canned laughter*

:x :x :x

CAN be the whacky neighbor?  He started this morning.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 12:13:17 AM

*canned laughter*

I hate teevee. 
Hey, why doesn't the "more smilies" window open? I needed that flushing toilet thing.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 27, 2012, 12:17:59 AM

*canned laughter*

I hate teevee. 
Hey, why doesn't the "more smilies" window open? I needed that flushing toilet thing.

:flush:
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 12:18:21 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 27, 2012, 12:17:59 AM

*canned laughter*

I hate teevee. 

That's the one. Thanks.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

NewSpag

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 12:12:51 AM
Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 27, 2012, 12:11:57 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 27, 2012, 12:06:06 AM
We're obviously doing it wrong because we don't get impressed by tards who think insanity is subjective and edgy.

WH YOU GOT 2 B DOWN ON THE SOCIOPATH??? HE JIST OTS 2 B HIM, AND SOCIOPATHY IS THE NEW LENSLESS GLASSES!!!!!!!

SOCIOPATHY IS EDGY AND COOL, AND THE FACT THAT HE HAS NO FRIENDS IS 169% INTENTIONAL!
Now now guys, just because I'm new does not mean that I'm trying to impress you.  No matter how many times you keep saying that it won't make it any more true.  I mean I think you guys are cool and all but your sense of self importance rivals mine.
QuoteOne day I realized life was pointless.  I've been celebrating ever since.
There's beauty in everything so lets destroy it all together.
Sometimes Always is Never.  For everything else there's Mastercard.

navkat

Quote from: Insanity on April 27, 2012, 12:39:05 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 12:12:51 AM
Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 27, 2012, 12:11:57 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 27, 2012, 12:06:06 AM
We're obviously doing it wrong because we don't get impressed by tards who think insanity is subjective and edgy.

WH YOU GOT 2 B DOWN ON THE SOCIOPATH??? HE JIST OTS 2 B HIM, AND SOCIOPATHY IS THE NEW LENSLESS GLASSES!!!!!!!

SOCIOPATHY IS EDGY AND COOL, AND THE FACT THAT HE HAS NO FRIENDS IS 169% INTENTIONAL!
Now now guys, just because I'm new does not mean that I'm trying to impress you.  No matter how many times you keep saying that it won't make it any more true.  I mean I think you guys are cool and all but your sense of self importance rivals mine.

Aaaaand there it is. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a page out of Cain's book and say "This guy's a troll and not even a very good one. We should know better."

Doktor Howl

Now now guys, just because I'm new does not mean that I'm trying to impress you. 

Given your IP, I'm pretty sure you're not new.

Got something you want to tell the class?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 26, 2012, 09:27:50 PM
I for one am constantly worried just how fucked my head might, and just how much of what I percieve is 'real'. That shit isn't something to asspire to. And to make light of insanity is making light of the plight of people who suffer from anything that interferes with their interactions with the world and society. It's not cool. It's fucking sociopathic.
I see what you did there  :lulz:

Also I'm DREADFULLY sorry.  I'm pretty new here and I didn't realize that there were things that I'm not allowed to make light of.

Also: I'm admittedly not cool and I find being sociopathic to fun to quit.  I'm adic(k)t(h)e(a)d.
Quote from: Cainad on April 26, 2012, 09:58:45 PM
I also think that we should all take a moment to cherish this experience. No one in the history of Discordianism has ever presented themselves as "insane" before this incredible individual came along.

He has shown us all a new way of thinking and acting that is not at all clichéd or played-out among Internet Discordians. I for one think we all need to be more appreciative of this 100% new and interesting personality.
Finally someone who realises just how awesome I am.  It's a good thing you didn't put that in sarcasm tags or I might have gotten offended  :lulz:

Each post is a little cringier than the last.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on April 27, 2012, 02:59:57 AM
I for one am constantly worried just how fucked my head might, and just how much of what I percieve is 'real'. That shit isn't something to asspire to. And to make light of insanity is making light of the plight of people who suffer from anything that interferes with their interactions with the world and society. It's not cool. It's fucking sociopathic.

Also I'm DREADFULLY sorry.  I'm pretty new here and I didn't realize that there were things that I'm not allowed to make light of.

Also: I'm admittedly not cool and I find being sociopathic to fun to quit.  I'm adic(k)t(h)e(a)d.
I also think that we should all take a moment to cherish this experience. No one in the history of Discordianism has ever presented themselves as "insane" before this incredible individual came along.

He has shown us all a new way of thinking and acting that is not at all clichéd or played-out among Internet Discordians. I for one think we all need to be more appreciative of this 100% new and interesting personality.
Finally someone who realises just how awesome I am.  It's a good thing you didn't put that in sarcasm tags or I might have gotten offended  :lulz:

He was bragging about how he goes to a "top 25 university", but there's "no friend material there".

If you can't make friends at university, you can't make friends.  EOS.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 03:06:32 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 27, 2012, 02:59:57 AM

He was bragging about how he goes to a "top 25 university", but there's "no friend material there".

Yeah, I'm guessing either Trenchcoat Disorder or some other personality disorder. Also, he's mentioned "top 25 university" or something like it a whole bunch of times, like he's fishing for someone to comment on it. :lulz:

NewSpag

Guyz I'm not gonna store any butthurt over this.  Keep on dishing it because I can take it.
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 02:55:47 AM

Now now guys, just because I'm new does not mean that I'm trying to impress you. 

Given your IP, I'm pretty sure you're not new.

Got something you want to tell the class?
Uh... it couldn't possibly be that someone else from my university may be a member of the site (uh derrrrrr)?  Which would be pretty cool actually, I'd kind of given up on most of the people here (edit: here being my university.  I've already said that you guys are cool in my book).

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 03:06:32 AM

First of all, not bragging.  Universities are a joke and I would be a naive fool indeed if I thought my "education" actually meant anything, and if you think I'm bragging, whatever.  I won't mention it again since apparently saying it=bragging in your minds.  I say top 25 because I don't feel like sharing my exact location.  The only reason I'm still attending this shithole is because I don't want to deal with the shit my parents are going to give me if I drop out without an income stream at least half as large as theirs.

As to your second point: I have made "friends" here in the sense that I have people I talk to and "hang out" with.  I just don't really consider someone to be truly my friend unless I can bare my soul to them with no worries.  Also how many of you really think that frat boys and sorority girls are Top-Tier Friend Material(tm)?

Anyways in case you haven't noticed I've already drastically changed the tone of my posts.  If you all want to keep bashing away at the barely "of age" under 50 posts noob go right ahead.  I always say (as of now) "If it feels good, do it".  A lot (read: all) of what you're saying is funny and true.  So just realize you're laughing your ass of WITH me, not AT me.

Edit:
Also sorry about carpet bombing the forums over the past 24ish hours.  Consider it my "introduction" but realize that the person who was introducing themselves is not necessarily who I am.  If I offended anybody I'm sorry.  But hey, at least you guys all know who I am now, even if most of you probably think I'm an idiot troll of a  gaping shit-leaking  asshole.  Now comes the hard part: proving you wrong.  But that's okay, I like a challenge.  That's why I opened with a troll post and followed it with a rant explaining why I hate each and every one of you.  In case you haven't figured it out yet, I don't. 

Basically, I'm starting over.  You can give me a fresh slate or not, it really doesn't matter.  I expect I'll be seeing y'all (AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!!) around the forum.  Expect some quality rants on college students (possibly including myself).  I have plenty of material.
Yeah, I'm guessing either Trenchcoat Disorder or some other personality disorder. Also, he's mentioned "top 25 university" or something like it a whole bunch of times, like he's fishing for someone to comment on it.
Sorry one last thing couldn't resist.  Its a quote, I don't remember who said it:  "We used to have personalities, now we have disorders."
So yeah man, like, don't make fun of my trenchcoats.  It isn't very nice.
QuoteOne day I realized life was pointless.  I've been celebrating ever since.
There's beauty in everything so lets destroy it all together.
Sometimes Always is Never.  For everything else there's Mastercard.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You can say "University", and it's just a university of nonspecific region. Adding "Top 25" every time you say it... well, you may not THINK you're bragging,  but it does say something about the image you wish, on some level, to convey.

And if you think college education is a joke, you are indeed naive. If the education you are currently receiving is a joke, odds are high that either you are taking the wrong classes (I have known many people who started out in the wrong program) or that you're simply an arrogant child who is doing it wrong. Or, third option, that you are still taking prereqs and are blissfully unaware of how much more interesting it will begin to get in a year or two, if you're in the right program.

navkat

I think we should give this guy a ladder to get down off the high-horse he rode in on.

If he gets back on though, he's toast.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm willing to give him a cautious second chance, even though I'm a relatively chill dude who jumped on him fairly quickly.

You made my shit itch sir, but I'll let it slide for now.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS