News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

ATTN: Ewe People

Started by AFK, April 26, 2012, 08:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Placid Dingo on April 26, 2012, 11:33:02 PM
I just want everyone to know, I'm angry and offended.

Not for any particular reason. I just saw how much fun everyone else was having with it.

Okay.  We can have lots of fun.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Not for any particular reason. I just saw how much fun everyone else was having with it.

So I just learned something cool today. Making light other people's problems with each other is cool.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 26, 2012, 11:39:24 PM

So I just learned something cool today. Making light other people's problems with each other is cool.

Not as cool as something I just thought of.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Placid Dingo

Sorry. Didn't realise an Internet argument over a monkey-sheep was actualy serious business.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Placid Dingo on April 26, 2012, 11:42:31 PM

Sorry. Didn't realise an Internet argument over a monkey-sheep was actualy serious business.

Hey, man...Action/reaction.  How the fuck else did you think the universe works?  You decide to be a funny guy about other people's problems, and then you get shat on for weeks or months.

Can't see how you thought it would be any different.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2012, 11:37:09 PM
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 26, 2012, 11:29:36 PM
Many more years of being dragged through the mud in all of the drug threads has not compelled me to lash out in that manner. 

Well, except for your behavior towards me in the last year, even though it wasn't me that questioned your credentials.

I think we're through here, we're just going in circles.  It's been patently obvious for the last year or so that you hate my guts, and I've given up waiting for you to cut it the fuck out and/or come around...Now I just consider you to be irretrievably hostile.  You do what the fuck you want, post what the fuck you want, but keep in mind that I won't be reading it or reacting to it, so you'll be wasting your fucking time with this vendetta.  I have stopped giving a shit.

Ah. That's what he was doing at EBG.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2012, 11:18:13 PM
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 26, 2012, 11:17:13 PM
Well, maybe not saying shit like "if you get your tongue out of your governor's asshole" will help.

Well, perhaps a solid year of sniping had something to do with that response.

Many more years of being dragged through the mud in all of the drug threads has not compelled me to lash out in that manner.  Not even at Nigel, who, yes, I do not like.  Yeah, I know I questioned the opinion of her friend, but I'm pretty sure I didn't describe her in a manner as you described me above.

If he snarked at you for something in a drug thread, he obviously saw something that he thought was bullshit.

Sooooo...you look at it. And either go, "Wow, that's right, I fucked up" or argue your point.

What you don't do is internalize a bunch of butthurt and post monkey sheep.

Lame.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2012, 11:44:24 PM

Hey, man...Action/reaction.  How the fuck else did you think the universe works?  You decide to be a funny guy about other people's problems, and then you get shat on for weeks or months.

Remember everyone. It's not YOUR fault. It is HIS.  It is his THING. He has PROBLEMS, and it not your fault when he does anything to you. You didn't bring it upon yourself. It's not like he has FEELINGS or anything.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 26, 2012, 11:52:35 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2012, 11:37:09 PM
Many more years of being dragged through the mud in all of the drug threads has not compelled me to lash out in that manner. 

Well, except for your behavior towards me in the last year, even though it wasn't me that questioned your credentials.

I think we're through here, we're just going in circles.  It's been patently obvious for the last year or so that you hate my guts, and I've given up waiting for you to cut it the fuck out and/or come around...Now I just consider you to be irretrievably hostile.  You do what the fuck you want, post what the fuck you want, but keep in mind that I won't be reading it or reacting to it, so you'll be wasting your fucking time with this vendetta.  I have stopped giving a shit.

Ah. That's what he was doing at EBG.

Well, sure. I was in an argument with 3 people, so he had to go show how reasonable everyone (ie, him) could be.  Also, just letting me know where I stood, sort of like with that Insanity dude today.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 26, 2012, 11:53:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2012, 11:44:24 PM

Remember everyone. It's not YOUR fault. It is HIS.  It is his THING. He has PROBLEMS, and it not your fault when he does anything to you. You didn't bring it upon yourself. It's not like he has FEELINGS or anything.

I am a machine.  A big hairy machine.
Molon Lube

Freeky

DOK IS A ROBOT PROGRAMMED TO ENJOY ABUSE. NO TROLL.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 26, 2012, 09:03:12 PM
Your title directly parodies the title of a thread by Dok, therefore it likely to taking that your OP is meant as a comentary on his OP. To me it looks like you are calling Dok a screaming monkey.

It's what he does. Jabs at people and then says "it was just a joke!"

Kinda wonder sometimes how his interpersonal relationships fare with that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on April 27, 2012, 12:05:18 AM
Your title directly parodies the title of a thread by Dok, therefore it likely to taking that your OP is meant as a comentary on his OP. To me it looks like you are calling Dok a screaming monkey.

Hell, I can already tell you THAT.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 12:05:43 AM

I wonder how his clients fare with that.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 26, 2012, 10:40:39 PM
Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 26, 2012, 10:26:26 PM
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 26, 2012, 10:23:07 PM
Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on April 26, 2012, 09:39:27 PM
Quote from: Chairman Risus on April 26, 2012, 09:38:08 PM
So, I guess I shouldn't start a "Few People" thread after the other rhyming topics.
Depends, will it have some content to it? And have you done something similar, real or imagined, that resulted in backlash before?

fixed.

LOOK PASSIVE-AGGRESSION!!!!!!!!

Sorry, in Aggressive-Aggression it translates into:  "Y'all are  fucking nuts!"

Of course, I don't mean clinically.  Just want to head that one off.

Yeah, it can't be you, it must be everybody else. No need to apologize.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 27, 2012, 12:08:08 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 12:05:43 AM

I wonder how his clients fare with that.

Actually, I'd be amazed if he was unprofessional with his clients.  Doesn't fit.
Molon Lube