News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

ATTN: Ewe People

Started by AFK, April 26, 2012, 08:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

You're a fucking asshole, RWHN.

AFK

For making a funny?  Yeesh, who pissed on your Wheaties this morning? 

Freeky

How's it funny?  I don't see it.  All I see is you being a fucking asshole.

AFK

Ewe - You, it's a pun.  Remember me, I'm the guy that does puns.  I've kinda been doing them a lot here for the past 7 years.

When I google imaged "ewes" I saw this funny (yet distrubing) picture of a monkey-ewe.

I dunno why you guys are getting all offended by it, other than looking for a reason to be offended. 

If it makes you feel any better, I was going to do a riff on New as well  (new - gnu) but thought it might be too much.

But I will put the minds of you sensitive flowers at ease.

IT WAS JUST A STUPID JOKE!

You now may return to whatever it was you were doing. 

Don Coyote

Your title directly parodies the title of a thread by Dok, therefore it likely to taking that your OP is meant as a comentary on his OP. To me it looks like you are calling Dok a screaming monkey.

Freeky

No it damn well wasn't, you useless, passive aggressive piece of shit.  Go to hell.

Phox

Really? Really, RWHN? Are you still at PD for some reason OTHER than to cause grief?

It'd be one thing if you'd, I dunno, put some sort of CONTENT into this thread, but ganking someone's thread title for... what reason? A lame pun and unfunny picture? When there have been several times in the past when you, personally, were involved in shitstorms regarding the "parodying", or whatever you want to call it, of other people's threads which contained content?

Is the idea to provoke this reaction, or you just that forgetful and short-sighted?

Posted while I was typing, so...
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 26, 2012, 09:00:20 PM
Ewe - You, it's a pun.  Remember me, I'm the guy that does puns.  I've kinda been doing them a lot here for the past 7 years.

When I google imaged "ewes" I saw this funny (yet distrubing) picture of a monkey-ewe.

I dunno why you guys are getting all offended by it, other than looking for a reason to be offended. 

If it makes you feel any better, I was going to do a riff on New as well  (new - gnu) but thought it might be too much.

Okay, the Gnu one would probably have been funnier, and less likely to annoy people, since, A) I've never had a fight with you before over this sort of thing, and 2) That thread was a stupid joke as well.

See also:
Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 26, 2012, 09:03:12 PM
Your title directly parodies the title of a thread by Dok, therefore it likely to taking that your OP is meant as a comentary on his OP. To me it looks like you are calling Dok a screaming monkey.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on April 26, 2012, 09:04:34 PM
Really? Really, RWHN? Are you still at PD for some reason OTHER than to cause grief?

It'd be one thing if you'd, I dunno, put some sort of CONTENT into this thread, but ganking someone's thread title for... what reason? A lame pun and unfunny picture? When there have been several times in the past when you, personally, were involved in shitstorms regarding the "parodying", or whatever you want to call it, of other people's threads which contained content?

Is the idea to provoke this reaction, or you just that forgetful and short-sighted?

Posted while I was typing, so...
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 26, 2012, 09:00:20 PM

Okay, the Gnu one would probably have been funnier, and less likely to annoy people, since, A) I've never had a fight with you before over this sort of thing, and 2) That thread was a stupid joke as well.

See also:

DAMN WHY DO MY WORDS LOOK ALL STUPID MAKIN???????

AFK

:lulz:

Yeah, that's it.  You win!!!!

IT WAS A FUCKING PUN!

It's not a goddamned commentary on any fucking thing.

It's a fucking pun!

RWHN  --  PUN!  (Does that feel like a familiar connection?)

Jeebus, you guys need to go out for a walk and get some fresh air or something. 

I know I will be once this clock mercifully reaches the bottom of the hour thus freeing me from my desk. 

AFK

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 26, 2012, 09:03:55 PM

No it damn well wasn't, you useless, passive aggressive piece of shit.  Go to hell.

Law of Fives.  You are seeing what you want to see.

Frankly, I don't care.

AFK

Nah, that one would've been lame too.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 26, 2012, 09:07:51 PM
:lulz:

Yeah, that's it.  You win!!!!

IT WAS A FUCKING PUN!

It's not a goddamned commentary on any fucking thing.

It's a fucking pun!

RWHN  --  PUN!  (Does that feel like a familiar connection?)

Jeebus, you guys need to go out for a walk and get some fresh air or something. 

I know I will be once this clock mercifully reaches the bottom of the hour thus freeing me from my desk.
I think you read the first part of my statement and then stopped.

Phox

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 26, 2012, 09:12:22 PM

Nah, that one would've been lame too.
Less lame than this one, if only for the fact that it's novel.  :lulz: