News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Nonsense

Started by Maddroxide, May 10, 2012, 06:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddroxide

Beginning to End, New Life to Death

No longer will I pretend, No longer will I rest

A caged animal let free to roam inside a box

Pondering escape while counting the seconds off a clock

The rich serve tea in their golden chalices

While I sip my coffee from a broken cup

My days pass by ditto to the last

But I'm not a man of rhythm but of melody past

I can't look the other way I can only look all around

But the nonsense sticks so I will always be lost and never found.
One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Your hat is distracting me.

Maddroxide

As it is intended. Good Job hat. 1 down 6 billion to go.
One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Maddroxide on May 14, 2012, 06:20:30 PM
As it is intended. Good Job hat. 1 down 6 billion to go.

What happened to the other 1.4 billion?
Molon Lube

Maddroxide

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Maddroxide on May 14, 2012, 06:28:15 PM
Aids.

Are you suggesting that 1.4 billion people died of AIDS in the last ten minutes?  And that the population of the world is now 6 Bn people?

Dok,
Confused.
Molon Lube

Maddroxide

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 14, 2012, 06:29:42 PM
Aids.

Are you suggesting that 1.4 billion people died of AIDS in the last ten minutes?  And that the population of the world is now 6 Bn people?

Dok,
Confused.

Well I know I'm not positive so we'll have to ask Rock Hudson or Magic Johnson about this issue.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Maddroxide on May 14, 2012, 06:48:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 14, 2012, 06:29:42 PM
Aids.

Dok,
Confused.

Well I know I'm not positive so we'll have to ask Rock Hudson or Magic Johnson about this issue.

You stay classy, Madd.
Molon Lube

Maddroxide

Well being as I can't quite get a hold of Magic Johnson or Rock Hudson I have decided to ask the good reverend where the 1.6 has gone.