News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

SAVE THE GUINEA WORM

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 03, 2012, 05:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wondered what the host site was, and it's more crackpottery! http://www.deadlysins.com/

This is awesome.

Oh my god.

Take the lust test!  :lulz:

Pure genius!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

I think the angle is that for every host, it possible to employ part-time attendants necessary to curate the apearance of said faunal garden.  At least two technicians are required per specimen.  As one "noodler" prevents the worm from retracting during inspection, the other can try to non-coercively convince the guest to avoid major organs that may result in stress and discomfort if host-transplant ensues.  This is particularly true during the worm's breeding cycle, and extra care is advised to make sure the particular specimen understands.  During these periods it is advised to have at least three technicians, excepting Sundays, when applicants work for free just because they care.

Anna Mae Bollocks

They're soliciting nekkid pictures.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Q. G. Pennyworth

This whole thing is terrifying.

Lenin McCarthy

Reading that felt a bit like what I imagine nodular dermatosis caused by parasites in my subcutaneous tissue would feel like. Except I also laughed a fair bit.

Murmur

The perfect lovemaking music is John Phillip Sousa!!! I am indeed going to Hell.  :horrormirth:
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Kai

Nigel, this made me laugh, and then I cringed, and then I cringed for other deeper, scientific reasons, and then I cringed for other other reasons I don't think I've ever cringed for before.  :horrormirth:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So, it's basically a perfect troll, is what you're saying?  :lol:

CRINGEMIRTH! RECURSIVE CRINGING INSIDE MY CRINGING, ALL UNDERPINNED BY UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Murmur on June 04, 2012, 02:27:44 AM
The perfect lovemaking music is John Phillip Sousa!!! I am indeed going to Hell.  :horrormirth:

Sousa Meets Freud

Epimetheus

This is some kind of parody. At least, the Twitter is in good humor.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

I hope it is a parody.

Incidentally, the Guinea Worm isn't endangered.

Also, if NOT a parody, then this is EXACTLY why nobody takes animal rights people seriously.  I mean, fuck's sake, I'm right there with Kai when it comes to preserving diversity of species...But when it comes to things that burrow around inside you and then come bursting out like in Alien, I have to DRAW THE FUCKING LINE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

If it was real, wouldn't PETA be all over it?
(Not that they would screw up animal rights. No sirree.  :x )

Deepthroat Chopra

Guniea Worms are biblical!

Numbers 21:6 - And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Of course, being the holy man I am, I can tell you that fiery serpents = Guinea Worms. So, saving them is anti-semitic. Nazis.
Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

Anna Mae Bollocks

Holy Men know what the kundalini serpent REALLY is.  :horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

This ever get outed as a parody?
Molon Lube