News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Your Daily Horrorshow.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 22, 2012, 03:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Today's entry is Ann Coulter gargling some dad paste.

Oh, that fucking sexy adam's apple.  Oh, those huge hands!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Anna Mae Bollocks

GHAAAAAAA MAKE IT GO AWAY KILL IT WITH FIRE
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Deepthroat Chopra

I've heard a viscous rumour that American conservi's have tossed off to images of that woman more often than Palin. Truth?
Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm attracted to 99% of women.

SHE'S! NOT! THE 99 PERCENT!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Deepthroat Chopra on June 22, 2012, 04:26:57 AM
I've heard a viscous rumour that American conservi's have tossed off to images of that woman more often than Palin. Truth?

I prefer not to think of Conservative masturbatory habits. Conservative males are pretty piggish though, in my experience.

Deepthroat Chopra

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on June 22, 2012, 04:28:02 AM

I prefer not to think of Conservative masturbatory habits. Conservative males are pretty piggish though, in my experience.

It looks like she's worshipping a giant piggish tallywahcker that she's just come face-to-face with, actually. Kind of like a masturbatory conservi totem. I don't know. it's too terrible to comtemplate.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Deepthroat Chopra on June 22, 2012, 04:31:31 AM

It looks like she's worshipping a giant piggish tallywahcker that she's just come face-to-face with, actually. Kind of like a masturbatory conservi totem. I don't know. it's too terrible to comtemplate.

Conservative women like self-proclaimed alpha males it seems.

I am going to be fair though, I find a lot of politically inclined people to be physically unattractive, mainly because they're too made up. It makes you look all plastic. I'm trying to think of Liberal counterparts, but I can't.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on June 22, 2012, 04:34:16 AM

I am going to be fair though, I find a lot of politically inclined people to be physically unattractive, mainly because they're too made up. It makes you look all plastic. I'm trying to think of Liberal counterparts, but I can't.

It's not the makeup. I mean, goths usually wear a ton of makeup and they don't look like that.

It's THEIR FACES. It's the Charles Manson On Bath Salts expression:

Deepthroat Chopra

Go no further than New Zealand's previous Prime Minister. Though we'd calll her "left-wing" in Antipodean. Nothing to do with make-up or anything.

But of course, looks aren't important in a politician, especially a woman. Unless you read the papers.

Deepthroat Chopra

Mrs Gingrich is very scary. I suspect I've had to run for my life from her in a previous life.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 22, 2012, 04:41:45 AM

It's not the makeup. I mean, goths usually wear a ton of makeup and they don't look like that.

It's THEIR FACES. It's the Charles Manson On Bath Salts expression:

:shudder:

Well, the idea of having your soul eaten is also a turn off, I agree.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Deepthroat Chopra on June 22, 2012, 04:44:31 AM

Go no further than New Zealand's previous Prime Minister. Though we'd calll her "left-wing" in Antipodean. Nothing to do with make-up or anything.

But of course, looks aren't important in a politician, especially a woman. Unless you read the papers.

:eek:

What's going on with that front tooth? The lonnnnng one.

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah, that's not really appealing either. But, no soul sucking in those eyes. Bloodsucking maybe. She has a bit of that look. It's the teeth though.

Abandon the monarchy and it will fix that problem.

Deepthroat Chopra

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 22, 2012, 04:50:14 AM

:eek:

What's going on with that front tooth? The lonnnnng one.

IT'S GOT YOUR NAME ON IT!