News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Martin mcguinness to meet with queen elizabeth and shake hands

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 22, 2012, 08:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Distant cousin. But hes a high ranking member of sinn fein (the ira's political party) deputy first minister of northern ireland and recently lost the presidential election in the republic (while pointing out an interesting paradox. He can run for president of ireland but not vote for president of ireland since he lives outside of the republic).

Nephew Twiddleton

Grandpa also voted for him which was an interesting change- gramps usually supports the fianna fail party.

Junkenstein

Philip being kept away. Keeps on mentioning potatoes and asking if everyone has enough of them.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 22, 2012, 08:19:19 PM
You're shitting me.  There's acually a "Fail Party"?

This is why Europe will once again rule the world.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on June 22, 2012, 08:19:48 PM
Philip should just be kept away period. :lulz:

On the contrary, he should Chair the UN. I don't understand why they keep him away from volatile situations. He missed out on his life's calling as "The provoker"

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Cant type accent marks. Fianna fail loosely translates as soldiers of destiny. Theyre center right. Its pronounces kinda like feena fawl

Nephew Twiddleton

Theres also the fine gael party. Im one fine gael i say to myself when i look in the mirror. But thats pronounced finnuh gwayl and means tribe of the irish.

LMNO

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on June 22, 2012, 08:23:54 PM
Cant type accent marks. Fianna fail loosely translates as soldiers of destiny. Theyre center right. Its pronounces kinda like feena fawl

Doesn't matter.  This is America, so you speak American.  "The Party of Fail" will never falter!

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz: fair point.

Anyway joking about unfortunate irish language spellings aside- this is pretty big since the ira successfully assassinated one of the queens cousins back in the seventies when he was on vacation in ireland.

Junkenstein

This is going to end well.

Mainly as the script has already been written and all that's left is the photo-op handshakes.

Nephew Twiddleton

Fair point. But i think this comes out of sinn fein going "damn. We were dicks to her last time she was here and she went and honored dead irish rebels."