News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

30 (+1) Dry Days

Started by LMNO, July 03, 2012, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 26, 2012, 10:30:32 PM
Well done sir. I had a mostly dry january and was similarly glad that i didnt really have too many problems with it. I figured out at that point i just like drinking but its not a necessity. I did it primarily for health reasons. Had some worrying symptoms. Turns out that my liver function is completely normal. Go figure. It was something else which alcohol contributed to but wasnt the primary cause so much as my shitty diet and lack of exercise.

Lies.  You're Irish.  If you don't drink, you wither up like a slug with salt on its back.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 26, 2012, 11:17:46 PM
Well done sir. I had a mostly dry january and was similarly glad that i didnt really have too many problems with it. I figured out at that point i just like drinking but its not a necessity. I did it primarily for health reasons. Had some worrying symptoms. Turns out that my liver function is completely normal. Go figure. It was something else which alcohol contributed to but wasnt the primary cause so much as my shitty diet and lack of exercise.

Lies.  You're Irish.  If you don't drink, you wither up like a slug with salt on its back.

Oh please spare the stereotypes.

Next thing you'll be saying is that he eats potatoes as a staple diet and owns a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Salty

Quote from: Sir Bearington on July 26, 2012, 11:19:03 PM

That's rich coming from a never-ending, finely-tuned cliche machine such as yourself.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Youre quite right roger. I had forgotten the fact and once i heard my liver was fine i remembered what i am. I was quite pleased and got quite drunk that night and ate my favorite starchy food. I used up all my coin of the realm in one of the gayest neighborhoods in boston since i lived in jamaica plain at that time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on July 26, 2012, 11:21:02 PM

That's rich coming from a never-ending, finely-tuned cliche machine such as yourself.

SHOW HIM WHO THE BOSS IS.  YOU HAVE TO TEACH THE TROLLS A LESSON.

I'm gonna Ung.  Not kidding.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 26, 2012, 11:22:40 PM
Youre quite right roger. I had forgotten the fact and once i heard my liver was fine i remembered what i am. I was quite pleased and got quite drunk that night and ate my favorite starchy food. I used up all my coin of the realm in one of the gayest neighborhoods in boston since i lived in jamaica plain at that time.

I'm glad you lived through the horrible ordeal.

Nephew Twiddleton

Kidding aside i was glad that i was fine. Though the problem indicates i may have more of my mothers genes than i like which means i have to be a little careful about my cardiovascular system.

LMNO

I don't mind booze in a dry thread. And for the record, it's been a wet decade, pretty much. I'll be back to normal in a week or so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 26, 2012, 11:29:49 PM
I don't mind booze in a dry thread. And for the record, it's been a wet decade, pretty much. I'll be back to normal in a week or so.

AND THEN BOSTON WALKED BOW-LEGGED.

Nephew Twiddleton

Freeky

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 26, 2012, 11:30:38 PM

AND THEN BOSTON WALKED BOW-LEGGED.

DEAR PEEDEE:

PLEASE SEND MR. LMNO TO TEXAS. SEND HIM ON TOUR IN A KIND OF MISSHAPEN SPIRAL STARTING AT, SAY,  BEAUMONT AND ENDING UP AT OUR STATE CAPITAL BUILDING AND GOVERNORS MANSION. WILL PROVIDE DRINKS. OKTHXBAI.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Pope Lecherous

You're almost there.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Luna

Next thing you'll be saying is that he eats potatoes as a staple diet and owns a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."