Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 30, 2012, 09:14:47 PM
Quote from: The Payne on July 30, 2012, 09:10:56 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 30, 2012, 09:09:59 PM
Quote from: The Payne on July 30, 2012, 09:07:12 PM
N00blings, the collection plate shall be passed round shortly. I ran out of beer and I am fucking thirsty. Contribute generously, for your soul does hang in the balance.

Also, I hate you all, and wish you miserable and short careers on this forum, an inability to ever post anywhere else without fearing that the guy you are posting at is actually Roger in a tutu, and permanant sideways erections.

That is all.

You're omitting an even more hideous possibility.

That you are continuously in a tutu anyway, one crafted from your locks of flowing nether-hair?

That, and the fact that if I WAS wearing a tutu, two things would be self-evident:

1.  You wouldn't be able to see it, and

2.  It would be by now a permanent fixture, having fossilized in place with ancient scrotal sweat and vindaloo farts.

You truly are a wondrous creature, and proof that one or more gods, or fewer, exist.

PRAISE BE!

Luna

Quote from: The Payne on July 30, 2012, 09:19:52 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 30, 2012, 09:14:47 PM
Quote from: The Payne on July 30, 2012, 09:10:56 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 30, 2012, 09:09:59 PM
Quote from: The Payne on July 30, 2012, 09:07:12 PM
N00blings, the collection plate shall be passed round shortly. I ran out of beer and I am fucking thirsty. Contribute generously, for your soul does hang in the balance.

Also, I hate you all, and wish you miserable and short careers on this forum, an inability to ever post anywhere else without fearing that the guy you are posting at is actually Roger in a tutu, and permanant sideways erections.

That is all.

You're omitting an even more hideous possibility.

That you are continuously in a tutu anyway, one crafted from your locks of flowing nether-hair?

That, and the fact that if I WAS wearing a tutu, two things would be self-evident:

1.  You wouldn't be able to see it, and

2.  It would be by now a permanent fixture, having fossilized in place with ancient scrotal sweat and vindaloo farts.

You truly are a wondrous creature, and proof that one or more gods, or fewer, exist.

PRAISE BE!

The mind boggles.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

President Television

Hello, I'm Uncle Wallified. I'm not actually new here, but I've been so incredibly shy for the past six months or so that I think I actually have to formally reintroduce myself just to get back in the habit of talking to people without having horrible panic attacks. I find this development troubling.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on August 01, 2012, 03:51:19 AM
Hello, I'm Uncle Wallified. I'm not actually new here, but I've been so incredibly shy for the past six months or so that I think I actually have to formally reintroduce myself just to get back in the habit of talking to people without having horrible panic attacks. I find this development troubling.

Just ask yourself, "What would your avatar do?"

Take hallucinagenics, and beat up random strangers, that's what he'd do.  I don't suggest you do that, come to think of it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on August 01, 2012, 03:53:40 AM

Take hallucinagenics, and beat up random strangers, that's what he'd do.  I don't suggest you do that, come to think of it.

I'm told that I overthink things.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

hey there, new guy!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: huh? on July 30, 2012, 06:17:29 AM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on July 29, 2012, 09:07:02 AM
Quote from: huh? on July 29, 2012, 06:55:14 AM
Hello PD.

I am Huh, and I should probably lurk more. That's torn it I guess.

You've been lurking for I while haven't you?

I should think you're about ready for initiation.

Judging by what I've been reading here lately, I think I'll need to brush up on my writing skills, and read a whole bunch more first.

Thanks for your welcomes, not sure how much I'll be able to contribute myself at this stage but I'll have a go.

Hey there, new guy!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Hey there, forum. I'm not new either, but I don't think I ever formally introduced myself.

Also it's 2 am and I think I'm being funny. I'm going to wake up and say "oh God dammit." When I see this again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on August 01, 2012, 04:06:04 AM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on August 01, 2012, 03:53:40 AM

I'm told that I overthink things.

Didn't out previous & glorious president G.W. Bush tell us to "think with our gut"?  That shit on the top of your spinal cord is nothing but trouble.  It's like reading books...They're tricky, and can give you all manner of dangerous ideas.

Just jam your dick in the grinder and stand there with a hopeful smile on your face.  Thinking only gets in the way.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on August 01, 2012, 10:12:59 AM
Hey there, forum. I'm not new either, but I don't think I ever formally introduced myself.

Also it's 2 am and I think I'm being funny. I'm going to wake up and say "oh God dammit." When I see this again.

Hey  there, new guy!

Triple Zero

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on August 01, 2012, 04:12:04 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on August 01, 2012, 10:12:59 AM

Hey  there, new guy!

Hey there, new guy!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

standvast

Hi ya ~

i used to be a mirelurk, but not any longer.
me emerge from the murky !!!

no.such.thing.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: standvast on August 03, 2012, 10:31:21 AM
Hi ya ~

i used to be a mirelurk, but not any longer.
me emerge from the murky !!!

Hey thar Dutchspag.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

SmogofCogs

Hi! i'm here. i'm human. i'm a pretty awkward slow learning type. i get the sense that i may be able to learn something here. i feel a range of emotions and thoughts. lately i've been trying to cultivate more sense of direction in life (yes i'm still naive enough to think i can control or even know where i'm going) because i'm young and mostly purposeless and i react to that with anxiety and depression. i'm all like "jeez luk wut mozart did wen he wuz ur age, you no good piece of shit" but alas i find no solace in committing to(o) much, or realizing that shame is not the game. sometimes there's not even pleasure in the thought of expanding my head space. but more important than direction (because fuck that shit) i'm just trying to feel it as it comes, keep pinching myself and keep a stable memory so i don't integrate (death is scary bro)

i'm open to/for interpretation

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: SmogofCogs on August 05, 2012, 04:21:32 AM
Hi! i'm here. i'm human. i'm a pretty awkward slow learning type. i get the sense that i may be able to learn something here. i feel a range of emotions and thoughts. lately i've been trying to cultivate more sense of direction in life (yes i'm still naive enough to think i can control or even know where i'm going) because i'm young and mostly purposeless and i react to that with anxiety and depression. i'm all like "jeez luk wut mozart did wen he wuz ur age, you no good piece of shit" but alas i find no solace in committing to(o) much, or realizing that shame is not the game. sometimes there's not even pleasure in the thought of expanding my head space. but more important than direction (because fuck that shit) i'm just trying to feel it as it comes, keep pinching myself and keep a stable memory so i don't integrate (death is scary bro)

i'm open to/for interpretation

I like what you have to say, new guy. Welcome!