News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Son of a bitch, a noob who found the Introductions thread.

The fact that this is progress worries me :lulz:
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: v3x on August 05, 2012, 07:15:39 AM

It's going to be alright, v3x. It'll be alright.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 05, 2012, 07:16:55 AM
Quote from: v3x on August 05, 2012, 07:15:39 AM

It's going to be alright, v3x. It'll be alright.

NO IT'S ALL ROONT FOREVER!  :cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: SmogofCogs on August 05, 2012, 04:21:32 AM
Hi! i'm here. i'm human. i'm a pretty awkward slow learning type. i get the sense that i may be able to learn something here. i feel a range of emotions and thoughts. lately i've been trying to cultivate more sense of direction in life (yes i'm still naive enough to think i can control or even know where i'm going) because i'm young and mostly purposeless and i react to that with anxiety and depression. i'm all like "jeez luk wut mozart did wen he wuz ur age, you no good piece of shit" but alas i find no solace in committing to(o) much, or realizing that shame is not the game. sometimes there's not even pleasure in the thought of expanding my head space. but more important than direction (because fuck that shit) i'm just trying to feel it as it comes, keep pinching myself and keep a stable memory so i don't integrate (death is scary bro)

i'm open to/for interpretation
Welcome, new guy! I can identify quite strongly with that introduction.

And fuck Mozart. He a) lost his childhood and b) his music is really gay and c) overrated.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

contagionkhaotic

I would introduce myself but I seriously think I prefer lurking much more, and then quoting the things I read here to random strangers who have no idea what is going on. Its terrible fun to watch them twitch in confusion as they run away terrified. So thank you for providing me with strange new words to spew at the unsuspecting populace of cabbages. ^______^ and remember, CTHULHU WANTS YOU    ................................................. FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Placid Dingo

Quote from: contagionkhaotic on August 11, 2012, 06:52:53 AM
I would introduce myself but I seriously think I prefer lurking much more, and then quoting the things I read here to random strangers who have no idea what is going on. Its terrible fun to watch them twitch in confusion as they run away terrified. So thank you for providing me with strange new words to spew at the unsuspecting populace of cabbages. ^______^ and remember, CTHULHU WANTS YOU    ................................................. FOR BREAKFAST!!!

O hai noob.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey there, new guy!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I would introduce myself but I seriously think I prefer lurking much more, and then quoting the things I read here to random strangers who have no idea what is going on. Its terrible fun to watch them twitch in confusion as they run away terrified.

Um.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 12, 2012, 04:34:08 AM
I would introduce myself but I seriously think I prefer lurking much more, and then quoting the things I read here to random strangers who have no idea what is going on. Its terrible fun to watch them twitch in confusion as they run away terrified.

Um.

Probably a kid.  I was the same back in high school.

Hey, new guy!

Signora Pæsior

OHAI THERE.

I appear to be, like, new here and stuff. Also, I'm writing this late late at night and with far less caffeine in my system than I'd like, so this is probably going to make even less sense than I usually do when I try and communicate with the outside world. Especially since half my attempts at "communication" actually end up more like stream of consciousness rambles about stuff no one cares about.

I'm not sure that the internet even qualifies as the outside world, now that I'm thinking about it. Anyway.

I'm a bit shit at introducing myself. I feel like I'm setting a standard I will inevitably fall short of when I actually start conversing with people, so I figure it's better to just kind of grunt in acknowledgement of other presences. It's setting the bar to a low enough standard that I might be able to hop over it occasionally and come across as someone with a modicum of intelligence.

Sometimes. Christ, I need more cola.

Oh, and the horrible personal defect that led me to you is my fiancée. He's been rambling at me about Discordianism pretty much since we started dating and it's only in the last week or so that I've actually started listening. And now I'm here. Go figure.
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Signora Paesior on August 13, 2012, 12:51:21 PM

Oh, and the horrible personal defect that led me to you is my fiancée. He's been rambling at me about Discordianism pretty much since we started dating and it's only in the last week or so that I've actually started listening. And now I'm here. Go figure.

Listening to Paesor may lead to convulsions, ass cancer, and The Little River Band.

Signora Pæsior

Quote from: Cain on August 13, 2012, 01:16:18 PM
Listening to Paesior?  Do never.

It's a terrifying concept for all involved, really.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 13, 2012, 01:27:45 PM

Listening to Paesor may lead to convulsions, ass cancer, and The Little River Band.

Two outta three ain't bad...
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Signora Paesior on August 13, 2012, 01:46:43 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 13, 2012, 01:16:18 PM
Listening to Paesior?  Do never.

It's a terrifying concept for all involved, really.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 13, 2012, 01:27:45 PM

Two outta three ain't bad...

For your sake, I hope it's the last one you managed to dodge.