News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 15, 2013, 05:14:42 PM
It also has the added bonus of making them possibly sign up here, meaning I won't have to access my FB account to get my share of the mockery.

Well, Steve came over, but he isn't a retard like Taylor Hill or that leaping idiot Damon wossname from Mississippi.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mr. MumboJumbo

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 05:18:04 PM
It also has the added bonus of making them possibly sign up here, meaning I won't have to access my FB account to get my share of the mockery.

Well, Steve came over, but he isn't a retard like Taylor Hill or that leaping idiot Damon wossname from Mississippi.

How do you know I'm not a retard?
Loading...Please Wait

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mr. MumboJumbo on January 15, 2013, 05:33:52 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 05:18:04 PM

How do you know I'm not a retard?

I said you're not a retard like them.  You are another kind of retard entirely.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 15, 2013, 05:17:56 PM
Now I want to replace the words in a Carpenters song with "fuck".

I started a thread or two there for you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Damn it, just when I'm starting to have fun, it's time to go be a responsible adult and improve the lives of someone else's children.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Hello, noob here.

I guess the biggest reason why I'm here is my company switched to linux and it had a fish on it that told me the ddate.  Having not read the Principia in awhile, I wandered into this site.

Wasn't expecting to find more books and newsletters and such.  Nice surprise.

Other info about me, I went to school for design of wastewater systems, The Good Reverend Roger's analogy made me grin.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on January 28, 2013, 08:38:36 PM
Hello, noob here.

I guess the biggest reason why I'm here is my company switched to linux and it had a fish on it that told me the ddate.  Having not read the Principia in awhile, I wandered into this site.

Other info about me, I went to school for design of wastewater systems, The Good Reverend Roger's analogy made me grin.

Why, thank you.  We are in fact the settling pond of the interbutt supermarket.

There are literally thousands of rants, newsletters, and stories down in the muck, mostly in Apple Talk (currently renamed after the recent butthurt, it's the second forum down on the list), Think For Yourself, Schmuck, and Or Kill Me.  Horrorology has some good stuff too, but it's a little content-specific.

When I approved your account, I read Mome as Momo, and I damn near shat myself (Momo was one of Enrico's relatives who caused a lot of problems here until she died IRL from stepping on a bear).

LMNO

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2013, 08:42:39 PM
Hello, noob here.

There are literally thousands of rants, newsletters, and stories down in the muck, mostly in Apple Talk (currently renamed after the recent butthurt, it's the second forum down on the list), Think For Yourself, Schmuck, and Or Kill Me.  Horrorology has some good stuff too, but it's a little content-specific.

When I approved your account, I read Mome as Momo, and I damn near shat myself (Momo was one of Enrico's relatives who caused a lot of problems here until she died IRL from stepping on a bear).

I used to know an old guy who once stepped on Jimi Hendrix at a party. Nothing happened, though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 28, 2013, 08:46:24 PM
Hello, noob here.

I used to know an old guy who once stepped on Jimi Hendrix at a party. Nothing happened, though.

...On account of Jimi didn't notice.

Trivial

Hello, noob here.

Did the bear like it?
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on January 28, 2013, 08:51:31 PM
Hello, noob here.

Did the bear like it?

Probably not.  Momo was very old and diseased.  It was probably like eating a big carp.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2013, 08:48:30 PM
Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 28, 2013, 08:46:24 PM
Hello, noob here.

...On account of Jimi didn't notice.

Precisely.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel