News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on October 21, 2013, 03:11:23 AM
Welcome to the Chaos, Pope Slag!

I used to hang out on alt.discordia around '99-2001 (before Timmothy Sutter trolled it dead).

Oh, yeah, that pigfucker and also Purple.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

PopeSlag

Ha ha ha, Timothy Sutter, awesome!

Do you guys remember Petter Mårtensson?

Oh man, and the Ambrose Bierce Mexican Travel Agency Cabal?

First, when people are having fun, time is said to go by faster. Second, with objects sharing a common gravity, time is slower for the object closest to the center of gravity. Therefore, it's more fun in space.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PopeSlag on October 21, 2013, 04:21:24 AM
Ha ha ha, Timothy Sutter, awesome!

Do you guys remember Petter Mårtensson?

Oh man, and the Ambrose Bierce Mexican Travel Agency Cabal?

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Stupid Youngin

Hello everyone

I'm Tom and I'm 21
I have terrible short term memory. I own the wasteland of fizzygrizzly.
I work in retail and hate every minute of it.

hooplala

Quote from: Stupid Youngin on October 24, 2013, 11:01:05 PM
Hello everyone

I'm Tom and I'm 21

Hi, I'm Hoopla.  I'm a 38 year old Virgo who thinks Horoscopes are stupid.
I own the nearby territory of Hooplavania, and kindly ask that you stop playing Bon Jovi so loudly at all hours of the night.

Welcome fucker, you've been warned.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Hello everyone

I'm Tom and I'm 21

Hi.

I'm Roger - aka Howl - and I am a nasty old man that hates everyone who isn't stuck in Arizona hell with me.  And most of them, too.

Stupid Youngin

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 24, 2013, 11:56:36 PM
Hello everyone

I'm Tom and I'm 21

Hi.

I'm Roger - aka Howl - and I am a nasty old man that hates everyone who isn't stuck in Arizona hell with me.  And most of them, too.

eh jersey isn't much better. The only thing I enjoy about living here is the close proximity to nyc

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Stupid Youngin on October 25, 2013, 02:47:09 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 24, 2013, 11:56:36 PM
Hello everyone

I'm Tom and I'm 21

Hi.

eh jersey isn't much better. The only thing I enjoy about living here is the close proximity to nyc

Yeah, NYC is a party.  It's my 2nd favorite city, right after London.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hi, I'm Nigel.

I'm not right all the time, but some asshole decided I am and everybody's hated me ever since. Taking one for the team, as it were.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Nigel is deceptive.  Nigel is always right.  Nigel insists on being right, even though she has no penis.

Despite this, every adult on the planet has Nigel's dick up their ass.  It's something we rarely bring up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 25, 2013, 03:20:04 AM

Nigel is deceptive.  Nigel is always right.  Nigel insists on being right, even though she has no penis.

Despite this, every adult on the planet has Nigel's dick up their ass.  It's something we rarely bring up.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Anyone who is new and is thinking "Who the fuck is this Payne guy? This short statured little Scotsman all up in my grill?":

I am the Aleph and the Tav. I am the first sip of that sweet sweet liquor and the very bottom dregs of the bottle you swill down your neck, hair of the dog style, to get you through another Wednesday morning hangover. I am the papercut under your fingernail. I am the embarrassment you feel when you forget that there aren't as many steps as you thought and you take an Armstrongesque giant leap into the mezzanine of your favourite department store but aren't suave enough to look like you did it deliberately.

I know from your very first words whether you are destined for greatness or mere WOMP fodder. I can see from the pixels in your signature if you are One Of Them. I have access to the Secret Smilies of this Forum and WILL use them as a measure of last resort should you turn out to be an unreconstructed wanker.

I was here to bear witness to the Prophets AKK, Babylon Horuv, Lamanite and FictionPuss. I know their words and wisdom and will pass in forward unto you.

I was here before Tao/EvT (in spirit) and shall be here when The Mgt RISES UP!

So yes. Tell me how kooky you are. How original and weird you are. If you're lucky I'll let you look into my rectum where I have tattooed all of My Good Reverends fondest parables.