News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Who have you upset? Perhaps we can give you some tips for dealing with them. Unless it's Richter, in which case you've probably already been sharpened.

monad

Pæs

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: monad on February 24, 2014, 04:50:59 AM
Words, words. They're all we have to go on.

Oh, are you one of those "allllll is Mayaaaaaaaaa" guys?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Hi Red!  You seem interesting.

Hi monad!  You seem... like you think a lot.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 24, 2014, 04:23:12 PM

Hi monad!  You seem... like you think a lot.

Deep thoughts.  Very, very deep.

LMNO

Red

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 24, 2014, 04:23:12 PM
Hi there.

Eh, I can't help it: a *cough* interesting life tends to make one interesting. On the bright side, there sure are a lot of interesting people here! :) I'm glad to be here.

kasaraibo

Oh, goddd. It's been forever since I've been on a forum. I missed it so much.

Hello all, I'm Kevin, you might have seen me dicking around TDS on facebook. Well, I recognize nigel at least. I actually joined this forum a long time ago, and I managed to last a reasonable amount of time. Around 800 posts my lack of tact caught up with me. I said something stupid and felt stupid for it, but I've grown up a lot and recent events have done wonders for my depression and ADD. I'm ready to get back on the horse and actually communicate with people instead of choosing what's comfortable for my ego.

Also, it feels good to have emoticons that move again.  :lulz:

I know I'll be embarrassed if I look up my old account on here. Besides that venture, I'm trying to remember how I got into Discordianism in the first place. It's been years...screw it. Clean slate, I'm new.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: kasaraibo on March 03, 2014, 04:53:12 PM
Oh, goddd. It's been forever since I've been on a forum. I missed it so much.

Hello all, I'm Kevin, you might have seen me dicking around TDS on facebook. Well, I recognize nigel at least. I actually joined this forum a long time ago, and I managed to last a reasonable amount of time. Around 800 posts my lack of tact caught up with me. I said something stupid and felt stupid for it, but I've grown up a lot and recent events have done wonders for my depression and ADD. I'm ready to get back on the horse and actually communicate with people instead of choosing what's comfortable for my ego.

Also, it feels good to have emoticons that move again.  :lulz:

I know I'll be embarrassed if I look up my old account on here. Besides that venture, I'm trying to remember how I got into Discordianism in the first place. It's been years...screw it. Clean slate, I'm new.

Welcome aboard.

TGRR, aka Hamish Howl.

LMNO

Cain

Now I'm vaguely interested in who you are.  Or were, rather.  Though I'm guessing you'd rather not say.  Well, no matter.  Welcome.  Again.

kasaraibo

Hey all!

Quote from: Cain on March 03, 2014, 05:05:32 PM
Now I'm vaguely interested in who you are.  Or were, rather.  Though I'm guessing you'd rather not say.  Well, no matter.  Welcome.  Again.

But the fun is in wading through 5ish years of posts to figure it out!

You aren't missing much. I was technically good at saying a lot of words, but in retrospect it was all just noise. It didn't help that I was in an unhappy marriage at the time, and my brains were being pressed through a screen of tense codependency. I'm impressed I had enough energy to establish 800 posts of anything.