News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Lunch Time Among My Co-Workers

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 19, 2012, 07:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

HAPPY FUCKING LUNCH TIME to all you creepy faced weiners.  Gorge your stupid guts with chow until you bloat yourself into some kind of hideous freak you stupid assed dumb jerk bastards.  Don't forget to put your OLIVES on your fingers to show how Goddamn WITTY you are you freak ugly puke butted damn crap bag bastard ass sons and daughters of bitches.  Be sure to remember how IMPORTANT you are IN YOUR OWN MIND you skunk barf reeking stink rag vomitty looking bags of bowel intestines with your ugly lumpy dumb looking stupid dopey faces on the fronts of your stupid dumb damn dumb crap headed stupid stinky dumb ass butt faced ugly boiled onion looking eyed heads while you are shoveling lousy ass crappy fast food into your broken stump toothed rot and turd smelling slobber lipped whiskery sewer pipe looking and smelling rotten stinky like a pig butt's butt if a pig butt had its own even stinkier butt on it that crapped even smellier worse turds out of it than even a regular stinky pig butt did mouths.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

That sounds remarkably like Richter's lunchtime rants.

:mittens:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

I think Roger is spending too much time with his co-workers.

Suu

I don't know if I should get popcorn or alert the authorities.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 19, 2012, 07:27:32 PM
HAPPY FUCKING LUNCH TIME to all you creepy faced weiners.  Gorge your stupid guts with chow until you bloat yourself into some kind of hideous freak you stupid assed dumb jerk bastards.  Don't forget to put your OLIVES on your fingers to show how Goddamn WITTY you are you freak ugly puke butted damn crap bag bastard ass sons and daughters of bitches.  Be sure to remember how IMPORTANT you are IN YOUR OWN MIND you skunk barf reeking stink rag vomitty looking bags of bowel intestines with your ugly lumpy dumb looking stupid dopey faces on the fronts of your stupid dumb damn dumb crap headed stupid stinky dumb ass butt faced ugly boiled onion looking eyed heads while you are shoveling lousy ass crappy fast food into your broken stump toothed rot and turd smelling slobber lipped whiskery sewer pipe looking and smelling rotten stinky like a pig butt's butt if a pig butt had its own even stinkier butt on it that crapped even smellier worse turds out of it than even a regular stinky pig butt did mouths.

That's fucking SUBLIME. The Holies(TM) are STRONG today.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

People put olives on their fingers past the age of ten?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Freeky

Hey shut up, it cools off my fingers, okay?

Salty

I want to make this into a greeting card. One of those that make the sounds.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 20, 2012, 04:12:48 AM
"boiled onion looking eyed heads"

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I released the Holy1 without a leash for a moment.

The Holy1 isn't known for being glib.  Just direct.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Quote from: Suu on July 19, 2012, 08:06:35 PM

That is why I avoid the break room.  People talking, and the CNN is never turned off.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Murmur

I've been in lunchrooms just like that.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Luna

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on July 21, 2012, 02:36:50 PM

That is why I avoid the break room.  People talking, and the CNN is never turned off.

Last time I walked into the break room at the university, they were watching FOX news...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Luna on July 22, 2012, 12:43:09 PM
Quote from: Richter, Baron von on July 21, 2012, 02:36:50 PM

Last time I walked into the break room at the university, they were watching FOX news...

The San Antonio bus station.  :x :x :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division