News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Sermon # Whatever: I fucking hate you. Die.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 23, 2012, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 24, 2012, 02:27:19 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 01:48:16 PM
Quote from: Vaud on July 24, 2012, 07:37:43 AM
I've only read page one, but the first thing I want to say is that I'm already in love with this thread, and I love the first post. 

The second is my rebuttal to the op, as much as I dig it, I DO come here for good writing.

So do I.

But if everyone does that, then there'll be nothing to read.  It's like Will Rogers said, only backwards:  "We can't all be heroes, because someone has to stand on the curb and clap as they go by."

Yep. If people just read and don't participate, the forum dies, and bye-bye entertainment. You don't have to be a good writer; just say something.

This.

I'm not a writer. I suck. But I love talking with you guys. There's some minds here that are at least verging on great, and some minds that strike me as fucked up but are still up for a good scrap.There's always great info and entertainment here, and when it's dead there's a shit ton of old threads. Of course the current stuff is better because it's a reality check. There's a ton of misinformation and disinformation out there and if I'm not sure about something, I can post it and see how big of a hole gets poked in it. It's like a bunch of philosophers, scientists and crazies all came back to life and decided to fuck around on the internet almost 24/7.

But the thing is, if you don't say anything you might as well be watching TV. And you've GOT things to say because you're slogging through the post-Weird Times. Yeah, history repeats, but has anybody before us lived through shit like this?

It's ok. You can speak. You can tell people what's happening and not worry that people are going to think your life is so fucked up that they quit talking to you. Somebody here has has probably had an even more fucked up life at some point. You can say "HEY, FUCK YOU" and the worst case scenario is that you might get dogpiled. "ZOMG SOMEBODY MIGHT BE MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET"? You're going to let THAT stop you? Chances are you won't get modded or banned even if EVERYBODY HATES YOU. Which "everybody" probably won't. So WTF?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Also: Good to see you, Vaud. Your avvie, not so much, but I still LOL.  :lol:

Payne, I think I get your point, but it kind of gets into all those weird Buddhist concepts of HOW things exist. Money is a lie and a construct on one level, but when your kids are hungry or some shit like that it gets too fucking real. Kind of like saying a tree has no inherent existence, or is just a bunch of molecules with spaces between them or whatever, until you hit one.   :x

Payne

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 24, 2012, 07:20:31 PM
Also: Good to see you, Vaud. Your avvie, not so much, but I still LOL.  :lol:

Payne, I think I get your point, but it kind of gets into all those weird Buddhist concepts of HOW things exist. Money is a lie and a construct on one level, but when your kids are hungry or some shit like that it gets too fucking real. Kind of like saying a tree has no inherent existence, or is just a bunch of molecules with spaces between them or whatever, until you hit one.   :x

Fuck no.

I'm not saying that at all.

I'm saying that all humans are venal base creatures, and lying is easier than The Truth. I'm not saying that nothing is true, just that nothing true is valuable in society.

Payne

Fucking Buddhist? Seriously?

Those guys lie worse than almost anyone else.

Shit damn.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on July 24, 2012, 07:27:45 PM

Shit damn.

Fucking Buddhists.  Here today, and here tomorrow.

I hate those bastards.  Especially the militant ones.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

See? I told you this place clears shit up.

In, like, three short posts:lulz:

Payne

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 07:32:21 PM

Shit damn.

I HATE BUDDHISTS.

For several more reasons than those I will state here:

1 - Orange doesn't suit me.

2 - Any sufficiently tangential idea is painted as "Buddhist-like"

3 - The Buddha died fat.

4- Even though one branch of Buddhism is called "Great Vehicle", but you never see them tear-assing it up in central Asia with Ducatis, moon buggies or tanks

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on July 24, 2012, 07:37:36 PM

Shit damn.

I HATE BUDDHISTS.

3 - The Buddha died fat.

4- Even though one branch of Buddhism is called "Great Vehicle", but you never see them tear-assing it up in central Asia with Ducatis, moon buggies or tanks

MARRY ME, PAYNE!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 07:39:20 PM

Shit damn.

I HATE BUDDHISTS.

3 - The Buddha died fat.

MARRY ME, PAYNE!

As that is the best offer I have thus far received, I will.

~Payne: Pragmatist.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on July 24, 2012, 07:40:51 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 07:39:20 PM

Shit damn.

I HATE BUDDHISTS.

3 - The Buddha died fat.

MARRY ME, PAYNE!

As that is the best offer I have thus far received, I will.

~Payne: Pragmatist.

Wow.

You and I are both dead men.  DEAD MEN.

Payne

Yes. Pixie will not be pleased, though there is a certain wonderful symmetry in both of us having a spouse in AZ.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on July 24, 2012, 07:44:59 PM
Yes. Pixie will not be pleased, though there is a certain wonderful symmetry in both of us having a spouse in AZ.

Crap.  I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of people had fapped all at once and then stopped.

Payne

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 07:46:48 PM

Crap.  I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of people had fapped all at once and then stopped.

She literally just woke up from a heat induced afternoon nap. I haven't told her yet, but somehow she knows.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on July 24, 2012, 07:48:03 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 07:46:48 PM

She literally just woke up from a heat induced afternoon nap. I haven't told her yet, but somehow she knows.

RUN!  RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE LEGS!

The Good Reverend Roger