News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

What's REALLY offensive.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 21, 2012, 02:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on August 21, 2012, 09:09:39 AM
It essentialy works by reducing your calorie intake from the recommended 2000 a day to 60 a day.  Naturally, this is extremely fucking dangerous and not at all a good idea, though it will actually work, unlike a number of fad diets.  It's just not in any way sustainable.

Much like Canada.

:lulz:

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2012, 06:29:39 AM
Also, protip for ordering poutines north of the border... napkins are called serviettes.  You're welcome.

3: NARDWUAR. Actually Nardwuar's not offensive in his own right, it's the fact that the Canadians have not yet erected a Rushmore-like monument to his greatness, that is offensive. NARDWUAR
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

hooplala

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on August 21, 2012, 02:09:21 PM
Also, protip for ordering poutines north of the border... napkins are called serviettes.  You're welcome.

3: NARDWUAR. Actually Nardwuar's not offensive in his own right, it's the fact that the Canadians have not yet erected a Rushmore-like monument to his greatness, that is offensive. NARDWUAR

You speak of respect, yet fail to use his full name and titles.

It's Nardwuar the Human Serviette.

Yes, I said "serviette" twice in one thread... fucking canadians...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2012, 04:46:29 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on August 21, 2012, 02:09:21 PM

You speak of respect, yet fail to use his full name and titles.

It's Nardwuar the Human Serviette.

Yes, I said "serviette" twice in one thread... fucking canadians...

I humbly apologize for my offense.

Also, doot doola doot doo

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't help noticing that Twid's band is the new Suu's vagina.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

What really bugs me about that is that she's 27. Why the hell does she still do songs a 14-year-old would find Juvenile?

Oh right...SHE'S CANADIAN

AFK

I guess she probably figures since Britney Spears and Christine Aguilera, and all of those other teen princesses grew up to appeal to adult audiences, she could stay behind and conquer the next generation of tweens.

Too bad for her that Katy Perry came along.

And also that her music kind of sucks.

I can't wait for the first Nickelback/Avril duet.

That's going to be all kinds of awesome!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Demacrux

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]