News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

The Last and Final Drug Thread EVER.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2012, 04:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DECI4 on September 05, 2012, 12:41:51 AM
Disgusting that you people would make fun of an icon like Mr. Richards simply because the ravages of old age have taken their toll. Here's a newsflash ladies. You will be seeing his face in the mirror every day once you reach your fifties and all the makeup and beauty products in the world won't get you a date. Hope you made enough money for plastic surgery!

Hey, Totsetard.  How's tricks?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2012, 01:51:04 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on September 05, 2012, 12:41:51 AM
Disgusting that you people would make fun of an icon like Mr. Richards simply because the ravages of old age have taken their toll. Here's a newsflash ladies. You will be seeing his face in the mirror every day once you reach your fifties and all the makeup and beauty products in the world won't get you a date. Hope you made enough money for plastic surgery!

Hey, Totsetard.  How's tricks?

Totsetards don't get around enough women to know what fifty is supposed to look like.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Chaser

Is managing your drug use and not letting it become a problem an option?
I suppose this is the part where everyone laughs at me.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 03:29:34 PM

Depends on the drug, depends on the person.  I've known habitual pot smokers that function just fine, and I've known drones that think of nothing other than smoking.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 06, 2012, 05:10:25 PM

Depends on the drug, depends on the person.  I've known habitual pot smokers that function just fine, and I've known drones that think of nothing other than smoking.

NO NO NO
ROGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING
DON'T LET THIS THREAD TURN INTO ANOTHER ONE
COME ON
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 06, 2012, 05:11:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 06, 2012, 05:10:25 PM

NO NO NO
ROGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING
DON'T LET THIS THREAD TURN INTO ANOTHER ONE
COME ON

I don't know what came over me.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes.

No.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger