News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Post of the Decade goes to...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 18, 2012, 09:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...Supertroy, on Capitol Grilling.

Quote from: SuperTroyThis thread is all kinds of awesome, not the least of which is that it proves there's no degree to which the modern wingnut will not sink to deny fucking the chicken.  You point out the chicken, and they say "no, I'm not fucking the chicken". You point out that their pants are down and there's a chicken in the room, and they'll angrily respond that YOU are fucking the chicken.  You show them video of them fucking the chicken and they'll stop in mid stroke and explain exactly why it is that the democrats are the real chicken fuckers.  They'll even cut and paste an article from NRO backing them up.

And then they'll return to fucking the ever loving shit out of that poor poor chicken.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 09:40:39 PM

Quote from: SuperTroyThis thread is all kinds of awesome, not the least of which is that it proves there's no degree to which the modern wingnut will not sink to deny fucking the chicken.  You point out the chicken, and they say "no, I'm not fucking the chicken". You point out that their pants are down and there's a chicken in the room, and they'll angrily respond that YOU are fucking the chicken.  You show them video of them fucking the chicken and they'll stop in mid stroke and explain exactly why it is that the democrats are the real chicken fuckers.  They'll even cut and paste an article from NRO backing them up.

And then they'll return to fucking the ever loving shit out of that poor poor chicken.

THIS MAN IS HOLY
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 18, 2012, 09:44:21 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 09:40:39 PM

THIS MAN IS HOLY

I keep trying to recruit him, but he only goes to CG, and only to fuck with people.

FACT:  For YEARS, I was convinced that he and LMNO were actually the same guy.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Interesting fact:  Supertroy is the guy who steered me to Fuckedcompany.com way back in 2003, which led to a bunch of us posting there, which led to half the in-jokes (and emotes) we use here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, WOW. I want to interact with SuperTroy! Dammit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

Kai

I for one welcome a biped who can create such "beautiful" imagery in my brain-face.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Eater of Clowns

Wasn't "Keep fucking that chicken!" a thing we said here for a while?

If it wasn't then it god damned well should have been.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 19, 2012, 12:35:05 AM

Yes it was. I'm not sure of it's origins, but it's an underused meme.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Net on September 19, 2012, 12:36:26 AM

FOX! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss8LDBNcsWc

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 19, 2012, 12:39:43 AM
Quote from: Net on September 19, 2012, 12:36:26 AM

FOX! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss8LDBNcsWc

:lulz: