News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED THIS HAS GOT TO STOP THREAD

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 19, 2012, 07:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

I usually don't make posts like this, but there are some things in the world that really deserve a serious condemnation. Genocide, police brutality, voter suppression, the Chinese... yes, all of these things are awful, but let's face it - they get plenty of lip from the News and from the Interbutt Hate Machine.

So this thread is about something that I have not heard many people expressing hatred for:

Wil Wheaton.
Yeah. I said it. Fuck Wil Wheaton. Just fuck that guy right in his ear. God dammit.

Look at this shit:

That's just the latest in a long train of abuses of which this guy is the conductor. WHY does the planet love Wil Wheaton? He's like Justin Bieber, except he doesn't even sing. He just posts shit on the faceplus and the googlebook.

So anyway, Fuck Wil Wheaton.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

hooplala

Look at that cold steely stare.  And who is this bad ass kid pulling his glock on?  Jack fucking Bauer.

That's why, asshole.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Don Coyote

Dude, Wil Wheaton said before a live audience, "I crawl up the demon's butt," the man is DAMNED.

Nephew Twiddleton

To be fair george takei is guilty of the same except hes the opposite of annoying. Plus he calls politicians douchebags.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 19, 2012, 07:27:38 PM
To be fair george takei is guilty of the same except hes the opposite of annoying. Plus he calls politicians douchebags.

George Takei is cool. Wil Wheaton is like the Mitt Romney of the Internet. He did nothing to deserve what he has, and he just shows off all the time for no reason, and he's a Mormon.*

*He may not actually be Mormon, but fuck him anyway.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on September 19, 2012, 07:33:27 PM
Aww, I like Wheaton. He's funny.

He's funny, and he wants to eat your children.

But hey, if that's cool with you, whatever. Do your thing.

Elder Iptuous

which simply points out one of his many useful contributions to society.
if my child didn't believe that wil wheaton would emerge from the closet to eat him if he stays awake at night, then i'd never get any rest!

LMNO

At least in that picture, it's really easy to ignore the douche in the blue T-shirt.

Internet Jesus

I feel the same way about Shia Labeouf.  Motherfucker deserves to gt X-PAC heat.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: v3x on September 19, 2012, 07:01:34 PM
I usually don't make posts like this, but there are some things in the world that really deserve a serious condemnation. Genocide, police brutality, voter suppression, the Chinese... yes, all of these things are awful, but let's face it - they get plenty of lip from the News and from the Interbutt Hate Machine.

So this thread is about something that I have not heard many people expressing hatred for:

Wil Wheaton.
Yeah. I said it. Fuck Wil Wheaton. Just fuck that guy right in his ear. God dammit.

Look at this shit:

That's just the latest in a long train of abuses of which this guy is the conductor. WHY does the planet love Wil Wheaton? He's like Justin Bieber, except he doesn't even sing. He just posts shit on the faceplus and the googlebook.

So anyway, Fuck Wil Wheaton.

Take heart. Davil Lee Roth went from oughta be shot to this:

Make some popcorn and give it a little time.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not really sure who these people are, except for Shia LaBeouf, but that's because of the "Actual Cannibal, Shia Labeouf" meme.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 08:40:15 PM
I feel the same way about Shia Labeouf.  Motherfucker deserves to gt X-PAC heat.

In that case, you really need to see Lawless.  Dude gets the crap beaten out of him.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

Nick Cave was the screenwriter, if that means anything to you.