News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

This Week's Nightmare Fuel

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 25, 2012, 02:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 10:28:50 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 10:15:00 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:06:23 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 26, 2012, 01:40:29 AM
Quote from: Ayotollah of Assehollah on September 25, 2012, 11:38:16 AM
http://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-972-487-1548

So many questions for Del P Cartwright. Starting with: "Are the suburbs of Dallas not as promising as wild, free Georgia for your free market commune?"

I'm really hoping this is just a troll.  But it isn't.

"Free market... commune"  :?

Don't question it.  If you don't look directly at it, it can't hurt your brain.

I... I...

...I didn't think Libertarians could get any stupider.

I am humbled.

But it gets even DUMBER.  Someone is going to fall for the rape camp advert.

The three types of women that will:

1.  20-something Rand fan looking to piss her parents off.
2.  40-something desperately poor woman who thinks this will end well.
3.  Any-age woman who is looking for a crash pad for a few months or so.

None of them will get what they expect.

I suspect he's going to be flooded with responses from tweakers who have worn out their last welcome elsewhere.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:32:02 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:06:23 PM

So many questions for Del P Cartwright. Starting with: "Are the suburbs of Dallas not as promising as wild, free Georgia for your free market commune?"

I... I...

I am humbled.

I suspect he's going to be flooded with responses from tweakers who have worn out their last welcome elsewhere.

Yeah, #3.  I take a certain grim satisfaction on that.  It'll be like an episode of The Outer Limits.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 10:32:57 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:32:02 PM

I... I...

I am humbled.

Yeah, #3.  I take a certain grim satisfaction on that.  It'll be like an episode of The Outer Limits.

:lulz: and when he talks about the few slightly-less-damaged people he does accept, he's going to refer to them as if they are the cherry-picked super-elite chosen from hundreds of applicants, and ignore the part where the applicants were mostly homeless druggies who look seventy at twenty-eight.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:35:02 PM
:lulz: and when he talks about the few slightly-less-damaged people he does accept, he's going to refer to them as if they are the cherry-picked super-elite chosen from hundreds of applicants, and ignore the part where the applicants were mostly homeless druggies who look seventy at twenty-eight.

I can already tell you what this guy looks like.  Just saying.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Clearly, we should put out a new ad, with the same contact information, that appeals to motorcycle gangs.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: v3x on September 28, 2012, 10:36:27 PM
Clearly, we should put out a new ad, with the same contact information, that appeals to motorcycle gangs.

YESSSSSSSS!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 10:36:04 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:35:02 PM

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:39:52 PM

Is that him?  Because I was thinking a bit fatter, a bit shorter, and really bad greasy hair.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 10:41:06 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 10:39:52 PM

Is that him?  Because I was thinking a bit fatter, a bit shorter, and really bad greasy hair.

No, it's just a representative sample of his type. But I bet you're right. More like

The Good Reverend Roger

That guy's monitor has a fish on it.

I suspect Cram involvement.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! THAT IS JUST TOO FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Do you enjoy working with livestock , dogs , poultry , gardening , fruit growing , forestry products , and people (notwithstanding the need to clean out pig pens , clean up horse stalls , scoop up chicken droppings in coops , humanely slaughter animals and poultry for our meat , weed gardens , etc.) ?

Quote- simply by "doing what you love and never having to do another day of work in your life" in the words of the GEICO gecko ?

Never listen to that fucking Gecko.

I think we need to call him (*67!!!!!) and fuck with him. Not sure what to say, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division