News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Cain: Total War

Started by Elder Iptuous, September 26, 2012, 04:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Thanks for the write up, Cain.
plenty to think about there, particularly your ten year probability of near zero.

hirley0

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on September 27, 2012, 12:49:06 AM
Thanks for the write up, Cain.
plenty to think about there, particularly your ten year probability of near zero.

:fnord: A  :fnord:

hirley0

Quote from: hirley0 on October 11, 2012, 12:02:57 AM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on September 27, 2012, 12:49:06 AM
Thanks for the write up, Cain.
plenty to think about there, particularly your ten year probability of near zero.

:fnord: A  :fnord:
Bump:

Elder Iptuous