News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

I am rolling...

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 03, 2012, 04:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

...my fucking face off.  :lulz:

ASK ME ANYTHING!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hunter s.durden

Is your hair now funnier?

What are you going to do? Just field questions or do you have a formal rave to attend?
This space for rent.

East Coast Hustle

Dude, I'm in a trailer park in rural Maine. The closest I'm getting to a rave is I'm playing some Nacho Picasso & Blue Sky Black Death right now.

Now do you have a question?

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hunter s.durden

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 03, 2012, 05:15:00 AM
Dude, I'm in a trailer park in rural Maine. The closest I'm getting to a rave is I'm playing some Nacho Picasso & Blue Sky Black Death right now.

Now do you have a question?

Just the other ones that went unanswered for now.
I'd hate to get backed up.
This space for rent.

East Coast Hustle

East Coast Hustle

Does anybody have any questions?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH SHIT

ECH IS FUCKED UP!

OK, tell me; should I apply for the paid internship at OHSU (WORKPLACE MORTALITY!) next summer, or should I stay with my current internship in order to build a really solid reference for my PhD program application?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hunter s.durden

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 03, 2012, 05:21:39 AM
I want to punch you in your big stupid face?
This space for rent.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 03, 2012, 05:24:53 AM
OH SHIT

ECH IS FUCKED UP!

OK, tell me; should I apply for the paid internship at OHSU (WORKPLACE MORTALITY!) next summer, or should I stay with my current internship in order to build a really solid reference for my PhD program application?

I don't think you should hide it there. Or the other place either. It's going to start raining out there soon and all it'll take is one good hard rain and then you'll have...bits sticking out for all the neighbors to see and that will lead to uncomfortable questions.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 03, 2012, 05:26:13 AM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 03, 2012, 05:21:39 AM
I want to punch you in your big stupid face?

Probably not. Nobody thinks you're a tough guy just because you can drink 16 prairie fires in one sitting. Go slug down a half-dozen oystermeisters and get back to me.

East Coast Hustle

Freeky

Oohhh.

When is it a good time to tell your parental units to step the fuck off?

Is there such a thing as too far when it comes to defending your offspring, even if there is no threat to their health?

Annnd, What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Also, ANAL?

Freeky

Also ALSO, ECH, will you marry me? You are amazing and awesome. 

Not because of this thread, no, you just are.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 03, 2012, 05:34:04 AM
Oohhh.

When is it a good time to tell your parental units to step the fuck off?

Is there such a thing as too far when it comes to defending your offspring, even if there is no threat to their health?

Annnd, What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Also, ANAL?

Not the red one. It reflects in your eyes and makes you look like you have photo-flash "red eye" in real life. Go with the black one, with the serrated notches on the spine. And for the love of fuck, don't tell me what you want with all those fingers and toes. Ignorance is bliss, in this case.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 03, 2012, 05:29:24 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 03, 2012, 05:24:53 AM
OH SHIT

ECH IS FUCKED UP!

I don't think you should hide it there. Or the other place either. It's going to start raining out there soon and all it'll take is one good hard rain and then you'll have...bits sticking out for all the neighbors to see and that will lead to uncomfortable questions.

Excellent! To the river it is.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."