News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Then it should be a pretty good Samhain for you.

Nephew Twiddleton

Not really. I just want this to be fecking over.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

I hope your brain starts to behave itself, Twiddy.

It's pretty amazing how much better a full night's sleep makes you feel, even if it's not a natural sleep.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

A co-worker just gave me the "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" bit, so I told her that I was from Eris.

She got confused, so I think it worked.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

I have a rant percolating.  Way down in my diseased bits.

Will post when it's time to sick it up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, I guess I'm off to troll Nibiru freaks, then.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Will post more when I stop falling asleep and wake up with coughing fits.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 31, 2012, 03:57:17 PM
A co-worker just gave me the "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" bit, so I told her that I was from Eris.

She got confused, so I think it worked.

:lulz: I like this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Speaking of communication between sexes, I just learned that the female voice activates the male emotional center, which is why men think women are emotional when they talk.
:lulz:

More proof of the Malicious God theory. And an explanation for all the many times I've heard "why are you being so emotional about this?" when I was not being emotional at all, causing me to go :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown

Nephew Twiddleton

I managed to make it into work. I will remain here until 7. My goal is to make at least 15 hours this week (i have 5 benefit time).

I might do a combo catholic irish pagan ancestor thing tonight because its samhain. I like samhain more than christmas or thanksgiving and im not going to let my air passageways ruin the whole thing for me. Then ill see if i can get some holiness going on here.

Cain

Quote from: CAKE on October 31, 2012, 08:26:41 PM
I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown I don't want to go downtown

Well, that's just too bad.

Phox

I AM BACK. AND. I HAVE PILLZ HERE.

In regard to your voicemail, my Good Reverend, I did indeed see those maps, and fully concur with your postulated theorem.

Nephew Twiddleton