News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's not earth-shattering in itself, but it's a big red flag as far as your friend goes. Fuck.  :sad:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

En route to band practice even though i dont want to. Were opening for a national act two weeks from today so its not really like i can skip out. Maybe ill just mumble my lyrics.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 01, 2012, 11:08:55 PM
En route to band practice even though i dont want to. Were opening for a national act two weeks from today so its not really like i can skip out. Maybe ill just mumble my lyrics.

That can be your thing!

Nephew Twiddleton

Bu🤠ns

So I'm probably not going to be coming back ever again. I just didn't want to be a dick and not say goodbye

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Bu☆ns on November 02, 2012, 01:12:24 AM
So I'm probably not going to be coming back ever again. I just didn't want to be a dick and not say goodbye

Sorry to see it happen, Burns.  Take care.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Anna Mae Bollocks

???
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

The Good Reverend Roger

WTF?  Why?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Signora Pæsior

Really sorry to hear that, dude. :(
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Freeky

Shit fuck damn, Nigel. You attract nearly as many crazies as Roger does. :lulz: :horrormirth:

Buck up, man Twid. OR I'LL COME AND GET YOU. :zombie: :hosrie: :taco: :batman:

Oh, damn.  Bye, Burns.  :sad:

I saved the day today for my friends who got a flat tire by running over a flat tire.  Also some other lady who had broken down before the flat tire occurred.  I has a happy for halping. :)

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on November 02, 2012, 04:30:43 AM
Buck up, man Twid. OR I'LL COME AND GET YOU. :zombie: :hosrie: :taco: :batman:

I did. Made it through practice. I forget Pat's wife is a nurse sometimes, so right away she started giving me syrups and tablets and such.

I did my mumble thing. It made one of the songs so comically bad that we were all trying to keep a straight face.

Nephew Twiddleton

We were also watching this channel, which made the cough syrup an immediate necessity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biArkwUaURA

East Coast Hustle

Finally getting the fuck back out of Maine. In 10 hours I'll be on a bus bound for Virginia Beach. By saturday afternoon, I'll be on said beach wiggling my toes in the sand. I'm still pretty bummed out about how everything has gone down in the last month or two, still processing the fact that my life has been completely and utterly turned upside down, but I feel like this might be the kick in the ass I need to get out of the rut that my life had become. And for the first time in over 10 years I find myself without any pressing interpersonal obligations and I'm kinda digging the idea that I get to live for myself for the next little while.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 02, 2012, 04:36:30 AM

I did. Made it through practice. I forget Pat's wife is a nurse sometimes, so right away she started giving me syrups and tablets and such.

I did my mumble thing. It made one of the songs so comically bad that we were all trying to keep a straight face.

Good. :D

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 02, 2012, 04:48:33 AM
Finally getting the fuck back out of Maine. In 10 hours I'll be on a bus bound for Virginia Beach. By saturday afternoon, I'll be on said beach wiggling my toes in the sand. I'm still pretty bummed out about how everything has gone down in the last month or two, still processing the fact that my life has been completely and utterly turned upside down, but I feel like this might be the kick in the ass I need to get out of the rut that my life had become. And for the first time in over 10 years I find myself without any pressing interpersonal obligations and I'm kinda digging the idea that I get to live for myself for the next little while.

The first part is sucky, the last bit is awesome.  :D  LIVE IT UP, FOO'.