News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

WORDS

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 16, 2012, 06:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

This is going to be terrible.

I'm sitting here trying to put out some kind of "quality" writing. But, wherever I go, there are WORDS within earshot.

TV. Pop Music. Radio. Talk shows. PEOPLE. TALK TALK TALK WORDSWORDS WORDS BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH!!

Fuck!

Am I the only one who has noticed that people have this weird need to OH MY FUCKING GOD A SILENT MOMENT FUCK FUCK FUCK MUST FILL IT WITH WORDS NEED WORDS FUCKING WORDS FUCK FUCK FUCK CAN'T HAVE SILENCE OH FUCK SILENCE MEANS SOMETHING IS WRONG

Every single moment MUST be filled with WORDS!

WHY
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Don Coyote

They have no thoughts. No silent monologues. Without the background WORDS, they are alone, with their empty heads.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: American Jackal on October 16, 2012, 07:15:14 AM
They have no thoughts. No silent monologues. Without the background WORDS, they are alone, with their empty heads.

I know the truth is horrible, but it can't be THAT horrible! Surely?!

Don Coyote

Quote from: V3X on October 16, 2012, 07:16:14 AM

Ask yourself who are the guiltiest of this, and compare this list to the most inane/uncreative/unintelligent people you know.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: American Jackal on October 16, 2012, 07:18:47 AM

Ask yourself who are the guiltiest of this, and compare this list to the most inane/uncreative/unintelligent people you know.

Oh my God. :-|

Reginald Ret

Quote from: V3X on October 16, 2012, 07:32:43 AM
Quote from: American Jackal on October 16, 2012, 07:18:47 AM

Oh my God. :-|
It might also be illuminating to consider that listening leads to thinking and most can't talk and listen at the same time.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Dildo Argentino

I think we invented parasites for ourselves there. We made up words because they came in handy. Now words make us up, and they demand to be spoken.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: V3X on October 16, 2012, 06:32:01 AM
This is going to be terrible.

I'm sitting here trying to put out some kind of "quality" writing. But, wherever I go, there are WORDS within earshot.

TV. Pop Music. Radio. Talk shows. PEOPLE. TALK TALK TALK WORDSWORDS WORDS BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH!!

Fuck!

Am I the only one who has noticed that people have this weird need to OH MY FUCKING GOD A SILENT MOMENT FUCK FUCK FUCK MUST FILL IT WITH WORDS NEED WORDS FUCKING WORDS FUCK FUCK FUCK CAN'T HAVE SILENCE OH FUCK SILENCE MEANS SOMETHING IS WRONG

Every single moment MUST be filled with WORDS!

WHY

Yep.

Oh god.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I used to work with a bizarre woman who wore lace collars and had obviously been trained never to let the conversation lag.

You'd be in the break room, drinking coffee, smoking, reading the paper, and she'd come in, rattle around, pop her Lean Cuisine in the mircowave and say "SOOOOO - how are you doing today?"

After awhile, everybody called it "getting zapped". It was a game. You tried to hang in the break room as long as possible without getting zapped. The record holder made it a couple of weeks and finally said "fuck it" and stayed to finish his cigarette.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Forsooth

I've been informed by the people that have married into my family that "not talking simply because there's nothing to talk about" is not an excuse for silence when around people (which is implied to be a bad thing.)

They say I should attempt to make "friendly, casual conversation," even if I don 't know the people around me, have a dislike for the people around me, or just simply don't want to talk at that moment.

Some of my favorite days are when the wife is working late, and I can turn off TV, go outside to smoke and not have to listen to anything coherent for a few hours

The Good Reverend Roger

I think everyone should sit quietly.

To practice for when they're DEAD.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

So, the last two weeks of PD was "practice"?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 16, 2012, 08:20:02 PM
So, the last two weeks of PD was "practice"?

Yeah, but practice for when everyone finally gives up and leaves.

Then Zuckerberg owns it ALL.  Well fucking done, Discordia.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Not all silence is tense.

Silence at PD, however, is a harbinger of something truly terrible. And I discourage it. That is why if it is too quiet I am likely to sat something dumb, way too loudly.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on October 16, 2012, 08:47:59 PM
Not all silence is tense.

Silence at PD, however, is a harbinger of something truly terrible. And I discourage it. That is why if it is too quiet I am likely to sat something dumb, way too loudly.

I'm Man Yellow, and I approve of this sort of thing.