News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

CHEF 2: The Revurrection

Started by Ben, November 20, 2004, 06:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

Oh he'll be back one day, in the New World Order of "Bob" located under the pillows of every hotel.  That guy is such a gemini.  Oh yeah it's Scorpio.  Forgive me.  I don't know what I'm talking about.  "CHEF"; bound to be a famous mass murderer some day.  
Killing Roger Softly,
Devin

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DevinOh he'll be back one day, in the New World Order of "Bob" located under the pillows of every hotel.  That guy is such a gemini.  Oh yeah it's Scorpio.  Forgive me.  I don't know what I'm talking about.  "CHEF"; bound to be a famous mass murderer some day.  
Killing Roger Softly,
Devin

I have no idea what you are talking about.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

illusion

OMG......I just realized this thread is titled "REVerruction!"
It's not healthy for me to laugh this hard before I have my morning coffee. :shock:

Efrim

Chef would have totally owned in that Pacers/Pistons brawl last night.

DO NEVER ARTEST
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EfrimChef would have totally owned in that Pacers/Pistons brawl last night.

DO NEVER ARTEST

:lol:

You are the man.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

~~~~Closed~~~~

J O'Neal's sliding ninja punch was better.

Ben

Quote from: Devin HarmonioOh he'll be back one day, in the New World Order of "Bob" located under the pillows of every hotel.  That guy is such a gemini.  Oh yeah it's Scorpio.  Forgive me.  I don't know what I'm talking about.  "CHEF"; bound to be a famous mass murderer some day.  
Killing Roger Softly,
Devin
Told ya so.

Chef

Quote from: Devin Harmonio
Quote from: Devin HarmonioOh he'll be back one day, in the New World Order of "Bob" located under the pillows of every hotel.  That guy is such a gemini.  Oh yeah it's Scorpio.  Forgive me.  I don't know what I'm talking about.  "CHEF"; bound to be a famous mass murderer some day.  
Killing Roger Softly,
Devin
Told ya so.

YUO KNOW HOW WE DO!
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Ben

Yes, I know.  Chef comes out whenever reality sucks so bad that the only hope is to choose the most pathetic side.  Eris said let he who is good be destroyed and he who is wicked live 1000 years.
Devin,
Would kick any psychologist's ass were he not so good and dead.

Chef

Quote from: Devin HarmonioYes, I know.  Chef comes out whenever reality sucks so bad that the only hope is to choose the most pathetic side.

CHEF IS NOTHING MORE THAN WHAT ALL OF YOU *WISH* YOU WERE.

AN UNASHAMED ASSHOLE WHO FUCKS WITH EVERY MORON HE SEES.

CHEF DIESEL,
*IS* REFERRING TO ALL OF YUO.

Ben

Go cook some more brewhahas, CHEF.
Devin,
thinks you've developed a soft side for "Fight Club".

Chef

Quote from: Devin HarmonioGo cook some more brewhahas, CHEF.
Devin,
thinks you've developed a soft side for "Fight Club".

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE ONLY CAPABLE OF THINKING IN TERMS OF WHAT IS SPOONFED TO YOU ON TV OR THE BIG SCREEN.

LIKE A TRUE YUO SEE PATTERNS WHERE THERE ARE NONE.

CHEF D,
THINKS YOU SHOULD TRY THINKING FOR YOURSELF, ONCE IN A WHILE.

Ben

Patterns?  The only patterns I see on this board are your own mysfunctions, which seem on repetitive display for all us monk-eys.

Chef

Quote from: Devin Harmoniomysfunctions

ENGRISH?

DO YUO SPREAK IT?

Ben