News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

And Still Yet MORE Anon PM Responses.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 22, 2012, 07:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

1.  I am fascinated by your ability to psychoanalyze me, given the differences in our cultures, and the fact that you live in a mud pile on the other side of the Atlantic.  You, sir, are a fucking GENIUS, and the incisive nature of your remarks makes me want to dig up Sigmund Freud and skull fuck his festering corpse.  Your remarks about my daughter were out of the blue and kinda creeptastic, though, and I strongly suggest you keep your mangy arse on the other side of the pond where you belong.  In any case, I wish you luck in your new career as an amateur psychology whore.

2.  No, Ma'am, being hateful and bitter is NOT the same as being "unhappy".  My life is a never ending waterfall of joy, and a great deal of that is because of people like YOU.  Your insipid comments fill me full of hate, which fuels my super powers of misanthropy and rage.  This keeps me from becoming bored, and allows me to tell people who believe the wrong things (ie, you) to fuck off and shut up. 

3.  An Obama fan?  Perhaps, perhaps.  But I think it's more that Romney and Ryan are both fucked up little trustafarians who have no business setting foot outside the country club.  They both have very punchable faces, and really, really bad hairdos.  And isn't good hair what leadership is all about?  I ask you.

4.  You're 169% right.  I am the Prince of Evil, and I suggest that you fill a squirtgun up with holy water, just in case I ever come around.  Catholic churches are good for this.  They have a little bowl of the stuff right inside the door, and nobody will notice if you fill up there.  Well, except for God, but he's on your side.

5.  No, I am not Ivan Stang...But I've met the man, and while he probably doesn't remember ME, I remember HIM, and I'm fairly sure that he isn't following you home at night.  He just isn't the type.  For one thing, he's about a million years old, and if he WAS following you, you'd hear the tap-tap-tap of his walker as he wheezes along, trying to keep up.  Nor am *I* following you.  So far as YOU know, anyway.

6.  You work with Oden (sic)?  Really?  Do you guys car pool, or does he take the train in?  In any case, watch out for those ravens of his.  They are NOT on your side...They will spy on you and steal all your good ideas, which "Oden" will then take credit for.  Also, my shaved head does not imply in any way that I agree with your, erm, philosophy concerning Jews and Blacks.  No, all the people that agreed with you were buried with broken necks in 1945/46.  There isn't going to be a race war.  Sorry.  Oh, and death metal sucks my hairy balls.

7.   No, I don't care to advise you on what drugs will help you "transcend" or whatever the fuck you're talking about.  I am a clean living Holy Man™, and I do not sully myself with such things.  Pills don't count, they're medicine.  Anyway, if you really believe you're on the edge of "communication with all things", I suggest you visit a doctor and explain it to him.  He'll help you in the drug department.  Oh, yes.

8.  No, we've never met.  I've never even been to Toledo, and if I HAD, I certainly wouldn't have spent it in some weird burned out building.  I am too old to rave, and I'd just look silly.  What's more, I'd FEEL silly, just as YOU should feel silly and WOULD feel silly, if you'd try going to one without being all fucked up on drugs.  So, no, that was someone else.

9.  While there may actually be a cucumber in my pants, I am ALSO happy to see you.  Yes, I remember you, under your old moniker of Admiral Lexington.  You were the one who sent Bella filthy fucking PMs and freaked her out badly, and you're the one that ran Velvet Jesus off by continually asking for her IRL address.  No, I don't think this would be a good time for your triumpant return.  Very few people here remember Velvet Jesus, but I do, and she was a sweet girl.  I will ensure, therefore that you receive the reception you deserve.  I'll also make sure everyone knows who you are and what you've done, the moment you post.  Shitheels.

10.  Yes, you've figured me out.  I AM in fact Nigel (but you'll never get her to admit it), and now that you know my secret, you've stolen my power.  Indeed.  Whatever shall I do without my magickal ability to dominate members of this board?  Should you decide to use this newly-stolen power, I wish you luck and I also wish you'd SHUT UP because we've heard it all before.  Like every week.  I could set my fucking WATCH to assholes like you.  No, for real.  Have you not been paying attention?  This is the NUMBER ONE complaint by CRANKS LIKE YOU, and I have to listen to this shit EVERY GODDAMN WEEK.  It doesn't UPSET me, but it does BORE THE FUCK OUT OF ME.  That's right.  Your puny hate and weak rage are BORING.  Fuck off until you find something Goddamn ORIGINAL to complain about.  I expect better of my stalkers, and you're really letting the side down, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Holy FUCK.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Admiral Lexington sounds kind of like Tengu Dori.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Oh god. For number four, Catholic churchs sometimes have a little watercooler full of holy water in the entrances or the chapel. That way you can fill up your super soaker easily.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 22, 2012, 07:38:54 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Oh god. For number four, Catholic churchs sometimes have a little watercooler full of holy water in the entrances or the chapel. That way you can fill up your super soaker easily.

Where do these people come from?  Why me?  I mean, there's any number of people on PD at any given time, so why can't some of these fucknozzles include some of You People in their insane ravings?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, in the case of one rather well known fucknozzle, would it be too much to ask that his hate mail actually make sense?  I don't know what kind of drugs they're doing over there, but I suspect crokodil may have some bearing on his behavior.

EK WAFFLR

We lack the severe amount of Holy™ you have, TGRMY.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Waffler on October 22, 2012, 07:55:24 PM
We lack the severe amount of Holy™ you have, TGRMY.

You also lack, it seems, a huge body (???) that slumps all over PD (more ???) and makes it "unfair" to argue with you.

EK WAFFLR

I echo those ???'s.

The only reason I see that it would be "unfair" to argue with me, is that my beard would probably eat their souls.

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Waffler on October 22, 2012, 07:58:26 PM
I echo those ???'s.

The only reason I see that it would be "unfair" to argue with me, is that my beard would probably eat their souls.

Sure.  But it would have to work its way around the huge body that I keep slumped over PD.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 22, 2012, 07:38:06 PM
Holy FUCK.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Admiral Lexington sounds kind of like Tengu Dori.

Which one was he?  All that shit has sort of faded from memory.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 22, 2012, 07:54:46 PM
Also, in the case of one rather well known fucknozzle, would it be too much to ask that his hate mail actually make sense?  I don't know what kind of drugs they're doing over there, but I suspect crokodil may have some bearing on his behavior.

And then EoC remembered krokodil exists and didn't sleep for a week.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 22, 2012, 08:03:04 PM
I echo those ???'s.

Sure.  But it would have to work its way around the huge body that I keep slumped over PD.

I still wonder about this huge body of yours, and where, exactly it is slumping.

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Waffler on October 22, 2012, 08:25:11 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 22, 2012, 08:03:04 PM
I echo those ???'s.

I still wonder about this huge body of yours, and where, exactly it is slumping.

Do you REALLY want to know?  Because I'm pretty sure you don't.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 22, 2012, 08:18:49 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 22, 2012, 07:54:46 PM

And then EoC remembered krokodil exists and didn't sleep for a week.

It's really no worse than Meth, if you think about it, and we've been living with that since the 60s.