News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Oh, the Humanity! The Horrormirth!

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, October 26, 2012, 06:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I swear, every time a Republican says something stupid about rape, abortion, equal pay and contraception, someone in Obama's campaign office gets a boner.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on October 26, 2012, 11:20:32 PM
I swear, every time a Republican says something stupid about rape, abortion, equal pay and contraception, someone in Obama's campaign office gets a boner.

But so do 47 million teabaggers.

What's really sickening is that the gender gap between the two candidates seems to have vanished.

In other words, about half of American women approve of this shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Oh, but it's not ROMNEY's fault that he is a member of a party that has serious and intensifying problems with women.

It's just a COINCIDENCE.

Romney's DIFFERENT.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Luna

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 26, 2012, 11:23:14 PM

What's really sickening is that the gender gap between the two candidates seems to have vanished.

This makes me want to walk out the front door and punch every other woman I see in the tits.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 26, 2012, 11:32:36 PM

This makes me want to walk out the front door and punch every other woman I see in the tits.

Youtube, pls.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's because their PASTOR told them to vote for the guy who will SAVE THE FETUSES?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Pls to be kicking them in the kooch, too. Since they don't have a problem with that part getting assaulted.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 28, 2012, 12:21:14 AM

Pls to be kicking them in the kooch, too. Since they don't have a problem with that part getting assaulted.

Luna Assault Services:  Groin Shots A Specialty.

I should get bumper stickers made.

Richter

Quote from: Luna on October 29, 2012, 12:19:58 AM

I can vouch for this.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 29, 2012, 01:26:22 AM
Quote from: Luna on October 29, 2012, 12:19:58 AM

I can vouch for this.

The really sad part is that I never MEAN to hit Richter in the junk.  It just happens.

LMNO

Pope Pixie Pickle