News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Dammit, Roger...

Started by Cuddlefish, October 30, 2012, 02:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

...When you said we'd have to make sacrifices I thought you meant not getting that extra side at dinner or skipping movie night every once in a while... Y'know, all those things they tell you will get you through the recession.

I now know that isn't exactly what you meant... Sure, I made it out of the storm with no issue, but the damn tropical cyclone did enough damage before I figured out that you meant actual sacrifices. Good thing that's been taken care of now.

And just so you know, MC hamster went willingly. He knew the deal.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

LMNO

You didn't get flooded out?  That's good to hear.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 30, 2012, 02:11:03 PM
You didn't get flooded out?  That's good to hear.

Not for MC hamster, it isn't.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Curdlefish on October 30, 2012, 02:10:02 PM
...When you said we'd have to make sacrifices I thought you meant not getting that extra side at dinner or skipping movie night every once in a while... Y'know, all those things they tell you will get you through the recession.

I now know that isn't exactly what you meant... Sure, I made it out of the storm with no issue, but the damn tropical cyclone did enough damage before I figured out that you meant actual sacrifices. Good thing that's been taken care of now.

Actually, that's the bargain basement rate you pay BEFORE the Gods get angry.  That will not suffice now.  No.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 02:13:15 PM

Actually, that's the bargain basement rate you pay BEFORE the Gods get angry.  That will not suffice now.  No.

Ugh... Time to hit the pet store...

(Not any of the good ones, though. The ones where they keep all the animals on the brink of death so they can take advantage of their "no returns for dead animals" policy. MC Hamster shant have died in vain)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Curdlefish on October 30, 2012, 02:17:56 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 02:13:15 PM

Ugh... Time to hit the pet store...

(Not any of the good ones, though. The ones where they keep all the animals on the brink of death so they can take advantage of their "no returns for dead animals" policy. MC Hamster shant have died in vain)

The Gods aren't fooled by substandard sacrifices.

You'll see.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Well, hell...

If we perform the RIGHT sacrifices, we get, what, Tuscon weather?  Fuck THAT noise, I'm a delicate Northern flower, I'd wilt.

What do you SUGGEST we sacrifice?  And don't say hipsters, we're running out.  Suu's using them up faster than they breed, and she's running out of places to hide the pieces.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:23:34 PM
Well, hell...

If we perform the RIGHT sacrifices, we get, what, Tuscon weather?  Fuck THAT noise, I'm a delicate Northern flower, I'd wilt.

What do you SUGGEST we sacrifice?  And don't say hipsters, we're running out.  Suu's using them up faster than they breed, and she's running out of places to hide the pieces.

It's a bone-chilling 89F here, today.

And you should sacrifice Dimo.  Yes, I know it's harsh, but it's the only way.

Luna

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:24:51 PM
Well, hell...

Ah, damn...  But the storm's already passing...

Can we save him for the next one, maybe?

I'mma need somebody to hold him down.  He's quick enough to duck a punch from Richter (or at least to fling up the recognition codes to prevent the punch from being completed).

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:30:47 PM
Well, hell...

I'mma need somebody to hold him down.  He's quick enough to duck a punch from Richter (or at least to fling up the recognition codes to prevent the punch from being completed).

No, I've seen Richter punch (elbow, actually) him. 

And there's plenty more where he came from, after all.

Luna

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:36:08 PM
Well, hell...

We shoved him through a ceiling...  That SHOULD count...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:38:55 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:36:08 PM
Well, hell...

We shoved him through a ceiling...  That SHOULD count...

If you'd walled him up in it, you'd be gold.

Eater of Clowns

Dammit, Luna, when you're told to sacrifice Dimo you don't ask questions you JUST SACRIFICE DIMO.  If there's a god out there that'll take him, you jump on that.

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 30, 2012, 09:48:42 PM
Dammit, Luna, when you're told to sacrifice Dimo you don't ask questions you JUST SACRIFICE DIMO.  If there's a god out there that'll take him, you jump on that.

ItzlaGuido, Meso-American god of big storms and spray tan.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:49:26 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 30, 2012, 09:48:42 PM

ItzlaGuido, Meso-American god of big storms and spray tan.

You know I asked the local temple about it and it turns out even they have standards.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.