News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

TATTOOS*

Started by EK WAFFLR, November 07, 2012, 04:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

ATOM and BOMB is another possibility.

EK WAFFLR

Considering TIME LORD
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on November 08, 2012, 11:31:46 AM
AMON and BAAL.

Cain,
kicking it old skool.

This one gets my vote.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A friend of mine has VERY NICE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I believe I've said this before, but I want one on my chest that says "WORK HARDER YOU LAZY EMT FUCKS, OR I WILL HAUNT YOUR BEDROOM FOREVER."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 08, 2012, 03:57:26 PM
I believe I've said this before, but I want one on my chest that says "WORK HARDER YOU LAZY EMT FUCKS, OR I WILL HAUNT YOUR BEDROOM FOREVER."

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I want to get pi on the back of my arm, where my beloved Space Cowboy has the word "Pie", and I want to convince Space Ninja to get a picture of a piece of pie on the back of hers.

Also, Waffles, How about "LOVE" and "HATS"?

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: CAKE on November 08, 2012, 03:59:45 PM
I want to get pi on the back of my arm, where my beloved Space Cowboy has the word "Pie", and I want to convince Space Ninja to get a picture of a piece of pie on the back of hers.

Also, Waffles, How about "LOVE" and "HATS"?
I'm considering it. I must greatly expand my hat budget though.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

LMNO

You say that like it's a bad thing.

LMNO
-hats

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 08, 2012, 03:57:26 PM

:lulz: :lulz:

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 08, 2012, 04:07:27 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing.

LMNO
-hats

Oh not at all. There are many hats I want. Last week I finally caved and bought a top hat.

[/b]

LMNO

I have entire shelves of hats.  Probably more than two dozen.  I like hats.

Elder Iptuous

I like that one, Roger.  :lol:
the only tattoo i have ever considered is a subtle ruler on my hand and perhaps forearm.  my taste in aesthetics and beliefs is shifting sand, but useful tattoo will always be useful.

Don Coyote

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 08, 2012, 04:16:26 PM
I have entire shelves of hats.  Probably more than two dozen.  I like hats.
I think I need more hats.