News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

A few thoughts on the latest round of White Guilt discussions

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 28, 2012, 07:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 05, 2012, 07:36:00 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 04, 2012, 08:02:30 PM
3.  It was an asshole thing to say under any circumstances.  It was a fucking condescending pat on the fucking head.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE????? You're an asshole, and proud of it, so take it like you give it, fool!

OR: do you have an ingrained prejudice against receiving condescending pats on your fucking head?

So, you think having some internet asshole harass someone's elderly and ill parent is acceptable, funny, or anything like that?

You are a fucking sociopath.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

I think hes more defending rwhn than loveshades crew? Im actually not sure myself....

Either way i think hes trying to inject himself.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: ho|ist on December 05, 2012, 07:27:41 PM
I think hes more defending rwhn than loveshades crew? Im actually not sure myself....

Nah, I've done that already.

No, Roger, it is not okay to harass anyone, really, before they make a nuisance of themselves first, and
elderly people deserve even more stringent non-harrassing, even making allowances for grumpy old gits
such as yourself.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

The Good Reverend Roger

Of course he is.  The conversation didn't concern him, and that's completely unacceptable.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2012, 09:31:44 PM

Of course he is.  The conversation didn't concern him, and that's completely unacceptable.

!!!CAUTION!!!

The Holist levels of this thread have fallen below permissible parameters! Immediate measures must be taken to raise the Holist levels!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: holist~ on December 05, 2012, 10:19:27 PM

!!!CAUTION!!!

The Holist levels of this thread have fallen below permissible parameters! Immediate measures must be taken to raise the Holist levels!

YOU FOOL
You obviously are not the true holist, as you want less holist because to homeopathic quatum power, the less holist the more powerful holist.

The Good Reverend Roger

There's only one way to settle this.

All the Holists have to FIGHT TO THE DEATH.  Last Hungarian standing gets the honor of being a pedantic shitbag.

FIGHT!

Aucoq

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2012, 10:26:55 PM
There's only one way to settle this.

All the Holists have to FIGHT TO THE DEATH.  Last Hungarian standing gets the honor of being a pedantic shitbag.

FIGHT!

:lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: H0list on December 05, 2012, 10:21:37 PM
Quote from: holist~ on December 05, 2012, 10:19:27 PM

!!!CAUTION!!!

YOU FOOL
You obviously are not the true holist, as you want less holist because to homeopathic quatum power, the less holist the more powerful holist.

That's what I mean! If the holist level drops too low, it becomes TOO POWERFUL and that leads to danger! We must keep the holist levels high enough to remain  nonhomeopathic and therefore ineffective.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

Wait does this men were diluting ourselves too? Or superluting or what? Im confused....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ho|ist on December 05, 2012, 11:15:11 PM
Wait does this men were diluting ourselves too? Or superluting or what? Im confused....

Every time we post, we're reducing our efficacy.

Pope Pixie Pickle

May be time for a polar bear fur coat, godamnit.

I'm starting to work out who is who though.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Pixie on December 06, 2012, 02:07:07 AM
May be time for a polar bear fur coat, godamnit.

I'm starting to work out who is who though.

Well done! Did you also hit on the idea of hitting their post-list, scrolling back a few days and finding something memorable by them?

You smart!

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: ho|ist on December 05, 2012, 11:15:11 PM

Diluting perhaps. Or is that dilating? Because you do appear to be quite... thin.