News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

-the Casey Salem Anthony Witch trials-

Started by NegativeNinja999, December 03, 2012, 07:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NegativeNinja999

Since I moved back from Tampa about a yr&1/2 ago I've noticed a new level of retardation people seem to be (not falling into, but)EMBRACING.  Upon my return I found my entire family just balls-deep in the Casey Anthony trial.  For those of you who were priviledged enough to miss out on this, it was a media-led witch-hunt to give a woman the death penalty for their umploads of purely circumstantial evidence that she'd killed her kid.  With the help of some vengeful news anchors(whom the public could see BUT THE JURY COULD NOT btw), they had no problem getting millions bloodthirsty for the taste of sweet, brutal justice.  I sat back calmly awaiting the final verdict as others seemed to become cheerleaders for this lady's highly anticipated punishment, until the judge finally banged the hammer with a NOT GUILTY that sent these people into utter hysteria.  I had to laugh at their reaction, but when I did, they looked at me like I was Dr. Satan.  Any psychology/social science gurus feel free to have at this one!
Dad:  "Quit making that ugly face or it'll get stuck like that."
Me:  "But I'm not making a face."
Dad:  "Oh, well then too late."

Pæs

Casey Anthony is an Illuminati actress who has used the summers 2009-2011 to mock and harass my current circumstances.

Casey Anthony and Nancy Grace are working in cahoots with one another to fill the media with propaganda so that American Citizens believe there is Justice in this country. Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife, she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism. She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap into my water pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months.

I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water. I took a flight all the way to Chicago just so I could take a shower away from my house.

Casey Anthony told me that there were cameras lodged in the back of my eyes and that my life is a reality show for the Elite. Because of her, I suffer from severe psychological damage. For months I couldn't use the bathroom to go number 1 or 2 without thinking there was some sick wealthy pervert watching me through cameras Casey Anthony claimed were lodged in the back of my eyes.

She is now a valuable asset to the Illuminated ones.

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't expect much from media circuses, they usually fail to deliver...The recent election being a notable exception.  This also seems to be an exception, so I'll google up the verdict and go taunting the hair-shirt punishment freaks on a couple of other boards.

That should fill my afternoon up nicely.  Thanks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 08:06:49 PM
Casey Anthony is an Illuminati actress who has used the summers 2009-2011 to mock and harass my current circumstances.

Casey Anthony and Nancy Grace are working in cahoots with one another to fill the media with propaganda so that American Citizens believe there is Justice in this country. Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife, she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism. She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap into my water pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months.

I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water. I took a flight all the way to Chicago just so I could take a shower away from my house.

Casey Anthony told me that there were cameras lodged in the back of my eyes and that my life is a reality show for the Elite. Because of her, I suffer from severe psychological damage. For months I couldn't use the bathroom to go number 1 or 2 without thinking there was some sick wealthy pervert watching me through cameras Casey Anthony claimed were lodged in the back of my eyes.

She is now a valuable asset to the Illuminated ones.

That was fucking inspired:lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Starring Rob Lowe.

I assume he'll be playing Casey.  Would should be interesting.

NegativeNinja999

What in the unholy fuck is that...

NegativeNinja999

Are you fucking kidding me?!  MORE self-righteous dim-witted trigger-happy religious fanatics on the verge of bringing this "Good" v.s. " Seemingly Evil" extravaganza BACK from its miserable grave?!  Reverend, I do believe we have our work cut out for us...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 08:30:01 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?!  MORE self-righteous dim-witted trigger-happy religious fanatics on the verge of bringing this "Good" v.s. "Evil" extravaganza back to life?  Reverend, I do believe we have our work cut out for us...

Well, it's Lifetime.  I haven't watched TV on a regular basis since 1987, and even I know what Lifetime movies are like.  They take the most horribly depressing shit they can find, wallow in it for 2 hours, and then bill it as "uplifting" or "inspiring".  Usually it's about 3 year olds who go blind, or people that have all their limbs ripped off in industrial accidents, so this is kind of a change of pace.

But the point is that we apparently get to see Rob Lowe in a pantsuit, which makes me glad that I still actually HAVE a TV.  Scratch that.  I'm TIVOing this shit and sending a burned copy to LMNO to help slake his unnatural lusts.

The Good Reverend Roger

That was a weird edit, Ms Ninja.  You erased your post, posted something else, then reposted your original post.  You're one of those drug people, right?

Sita

I hated it when it was all the news would talk about.
I hate it even more now that they made a movie about it. Because that means it's gonna be a point of conversation all over again.

At least it's on a channel I never watch.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:34:37 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?!  MORE self-righteous dim-witted trigger-happy religious fanatics on the verge of bringing this "Good" v.s. "Evil" extravaganza back to life?  Reverend, I do believe we have our work cut out for us...

Well, it's Lifetime.  I haven't watched TV on a regular basis since 1987, and even I know what Lifetime movies are like.  They take the most horribly depressing shit they can find, wallow in it for 2 hours, and then bill it as "uplifting" or "inspiring".  Usually it's about 3 year olds who go blind, or people that have all their limbs ripped off in industrial accidents, so this is kind of a change of pace.

But the point is that we apparently get to see Rob Lowe in a pantsuit, which makes me glad that I still actually HAVE a TV.  Scratch that.  I'm TIVOing this shit and sending a burned copy to LMNO to help slake his unnatural lusts.

:fap2:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sita on December 03, 2012, 08:36:40 PM
I hated it when it was all the news would talk about.
I hate it even more now that they made a movie about it. Because that means it's gonna be a point of conversation all over again.

At least it's on a channel I never watch.

This is why I get all my news from ultra-right lunatic discussion forums.  I don't know SHIT about Casey Anthony, but I can tell you all about the 5000 still-extant birther conspiracies.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 03, 2012, 08:37:15 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:34:37 PM

:fap2:

Christ, I was TOO LATE.  Now there's gonna be another Boston molasses disaster.  Only different.  And more horrible.