News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah- apparently there was a xaverian brother who just started getting boulders to make the worlds largest rosary. I forget but it think it said jfk was the one who donated the anchor chain. Jfk had something to do with it. Each hail mary bead/boulder has the prayer on a plaque in one of 53 languages.

It is funny though. It reminds me of american gods. Except its an actual shrine too.

It does look however like it will be a doctor who night since villager is currently moving samples and is unsure  of when she is leaving.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah- it takes an hour to an hour and a half to commute to her place and about 45 min to get to holliston from boston. That already brings it to 7 pm ish if we left now and the light display ends at 9. On top of that its likely going to rain in holliston and the temp is in the high 30s. Plus the gift shop is closed and i want to get my "i saw the worlds largest rosary and all i got was plenary indulgences and this crappy t shirt."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

I got in my ER bill.

I was covered for a whole HALF of it. HALF. FUCKING HALF. I still owe over 2 grand!

Please, someone tell me what it's like to live in a 1st world country.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 07, 2012, 09:14:31 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 07, 2012, 09:12:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 07:46:36 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 07, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
That length would drive me batshit. mine's too long now, and it's only halfway down my shoulder blades. D:

TGG got herself a mohawk on account of Arizona.

It succeeded in one respect (no furnace on her head), and failed in another (it is impossible to properly rebel in the TGRR household).
:lulz: I'm picturing a short(er?) version of you with one of those.

I haven't met TGG, but my mental image of her is that she's about the same size as her father, and absolutely terrifying.

She's about 2" shorter than I am, but she's as big across the shoulders as I am, and she has fists like 9 pound hammers.

And she has a metric ton of hate in each one.

Daddy's little girl.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Ex-presidential candidate becomes hobo creeper.  Linked due to size of image.

http://qoou.net/images/2012/11/20/0Elx.jpg

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I have been here an hour. I have spilled every liquid I have touched and may have called my boss a crack baby and insulted the other coworkers aaaaaand the head manager boss person. They sent me to lunch.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 10:00:22 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 07, 2012, 09:14:31 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 07, 2012, 09:12:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 07:46:36 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 07, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
That length would drive me batshit. mine's too long now, and it's only halfway down my shoulder blades. D:

TGG got herself a mohawk on account of Arizona.

It succeeded in one respect (no furnace on her head), and failed in another (it is impossible to properly rebel in the TGRR household).
:lulz: I'm picturing a short(er?) version of you with one of those.

I haven't met TGG, but my mental image of her is that she's about the same size as her father, and absolutely terrifying.

She's about 2" shorter than I am, but she's as big across the shoulders as I am, and she has fists like 9 pound hammers.

And she has a metric ton of hate in each one.

Daddy's little girl.   :)

D'AWWWWW!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on December 07, 2012, 09:49:05 PM
I got in my ER bill.

I was covered for a whole HALF of it. HALF. FUCKING HALF. I still owe over 2 grand!

I lived in the US back when it was still a first world country. It was AMAZING.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 10:11:24 PM

That shit looks like it's cut from one of those serial murderin' art films or some shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 07, 2012, 10:17:52 PM
I have been here an hour. I have spilled every liquid I have touched and may have called my boss a crack baby and insulted the other coworkers aaaaaand the head manager boss person. They sent me to lunch.

Welcome to my world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 07, 2012, 10:27:24 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 07, 2012, 09:49:05 PM
I got in my ER bill.

I lived in the US back when it was still a first world country. It was AMAZING.

Yeah.  Me, too.  That was before Emperor Ronnie, of course.

The Good Reverend Roger

It occurs to me that I have to cook for myself starting tonight.

Ho ho ho!

LMNO

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY STOP HIM!

:omg:

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 10:11:24 PM

Into the WOMP bin he goes.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 10:33:17 PM
It occurs to me that I have to cook for myself starting tonight.

Ho ho ho!

I AM NOT CLOSE ENOUGH TO CANADA TO BE SAVED THE FURY????