News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 25, 2012, 01:36:00 PM
What kind of cocktail do people usually have you with?

A Sea Breeze, if memory recalls.

It's been a fairly long time since someone had me with a cocktail.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Touchableheart follows up with:

QuoteOK... here's what I really was thinking. Both within your text and each picture several of us; yes... while I didn't see your profile first, you have been a point of conversation for many on OKC as they have said that they would pull their children closer, quietly warn friends to stay away and later fully expected to at a later time hear that you and your far-left friends were involved in a car bombing of a federal building, public school bus or church. Now why would you be proud of that?

As for your being a "Jim Jones": No... you are not a budding evil Jim Jones, but instead most likely just another mindless middle eastern follower who hates just because you can. And (((Yes))) I lost two good friends to the type of crap. In short: You frighten people and you want to join what profession... I don't think so. Ultimately, you picked the right town to come to, as Portland has become one of the most anti-American cities in America.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Well. Looks like villagers brother still hates me. Meh. He put on a fine performance at the show then.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Whats being had with a cocktail like? I dont think anyones ever had me with a cocktail. Im fairly sure mom was sober at my birth.

Nephew Twiddleton

Im going to use that phrase from now on though when i want to meet someone at a bar.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 25, 2012, 05:50:41 PM
Whats being had with a cocktail like? I dont think anyones ever had me with a cocktail. Im fairly sure mom was sober at my birth.

I've been had with beer and wine. Probably whiskey too. [/TMI]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK, "Touchableheart" needs to knock it off. Might I request that those of you with OK Cupid accounts send him some cryptic messages that reference the Illuminati? And possibly anal massage? http://www.okcupid.com/profile/TouchableHeart

Nephew Twiddleton

Lol villagers been drunk while having me but never with a glass in her hand. She cant drink now but i might ask her ifi can have her with a cocktail. Martini perhaps. Lol

Salty

I would like three martinis,  lined up and steady to go.

I'd like to take the time to say, as a father, that the absolute worst thing about Christmas is the children.

Christmas is for getting drunk and unloading your pent-up emotion splooge out of your whiskey-soaked word hole. Christmas is for getting tinsel stuck in other holes because who doesn't like to bang under a pine tree? Christmas is about screaming at people into an Applebees wearing a filthy Santa suit carrying a garbage sack full of soiled stuffed animals.

And thus no place for children.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Alty knows the true spirit of christmas

Lenin McCarthy

Aunt and cousins are visiting. Minor urban-rural tension, lots of discussion about wolf hunting policy, and light-hearted mockery because we know so few brands of rifles.

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on April 19, 1974, 10:40:52 PM
Nice! I'm getting the rest of the prezzies tomorrow. Hoping for cash and a suit.
What kind of mead is it? Suttung or Valhall?
Tors Hammer by Søbogaard, some Danish stuff my brother bought in Christiania in Copenhagen. Sounds pretty dodgy to me.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 25, 2012, 05:59:06 PM
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 25, 2012, 05:50:41 PM

I've been had with beer and wine. Probably whiskey too. [/TMI]

:fap:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

While I have said nothing that might lead you to "assume" anything like your strange response, all I was doing was referring to what several others had already said about you; Yes... too as I have to agree with them. Furthermore and rather oddly enough; as it is a small world, with your now added comments, I am pretty sure that you either actually personally know or at least, have heard of my ex-wife as she must be your peer ~ and what a blooming liberal nut case!

I will comment upon your believed anti-everything comment: America has become a collection of only two views. How so? Obama has ever-so skillfully divided our once great nation for his best advantage and I really cannot see any future at all with a Marxist living in the white house. With each administrative move we have become less as a nation in every way. Do I care? Not really, as I can only advise as a nationally known corporate consultant is to get out, America has lost its way and there is no longer any reason to invest in a fowl ObamaNation. However there is good news for you, you are going to be left with a very-very liberal America ~ Yes ... it will be Obama like in every way. However there is always one problem for boys like him; and your liberals, once you run out of other people's money your PC liberal la-la-land BS you fail as... well ... as everything.

Lastly ... why you are attempting to make me wrong for how you seemingly have effected almost a dozen other people's thinking is really pretty childish at best. However I will call you upon just one issue, ... I don't need your GOD in my life ~ Thank You!

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/TouchableHeart

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 26, 2012, 09:36:54 AM
While I have said nothing that might lead you to "assume" anything like your strange response, all I was doing was referring to what several others had already said about you; Yes... too as I have to agree with them. Furthermore and rather oddly enough; as it is a small world, with your now added comments, I am pretty sure that you either actually personally know or at least, have heard of my ex-wife as she must be your peer ~ and what a blooming liberal nut case!

I will comment upon your believed anti-everything comment: America has become a collection of only two views. How so? Obama has ever-so skillfully divided our once great nation for his best advantage and I really cannot see any future at all with a Marxist living in the white house. With each administrative move we have become less as a nation in every way. Do I care? Not really, as I can only advise as a nationally known corporate consultant is to get out, America has lost its way and there is no longer any reason to invest in a fowl ObamaNation. However there is good news for you, you are going to be left with a very-very liberal America ~ Yes ... it will be Obama like in every way. However there is always one problem for boys like him; and your liberals, once you run out of other people's money your PC liberal la-la-land BS you fail as... well ... as everything.

Lastly ... why you are attempting to make me wrong for how you seemingly have effected almost a dozen other people's thinking is really pretty childish at best. However I will call you upon just one issue, ... I don't need your GOD in my life ~ Thank You!

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/TouchableHeart

Interesting point:  When "la la liberalism" ruled the nation, it led to the highest standard of living for the middle class ever.  I am speaking of the time between 1933-1980.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.