PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: hølist on December 07, 2012, 03:36:59 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 07, 2012, 07:20:52 AM
A minute ago I was wearing my treasured cardboard crown from Burger King. Now I'm not and I do not, for the life of me, know where it went or how it escaped my head. The part of my hair that isn't tightly tied down is a peculiar cross between tentacles and curls right now, which makes a casual tumble unlikely.

Look in the bathroom? Or maybe the fridge.

I do that ALL THE TIME.

I found it this morning. In the closet. O.o My closet is used to store yarn so I'm not sure how it got in there. Maybe I was groping my stash in a sleep-deprived stupor or something. Anyway, it's found. Whew.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 06:58:21 PM
The part of my hair that isn't tightly tied down is a peculiar cross between tentacles and curls right now, which makes a casual tumble unlikely.

WTF?

I have never understood why women think mussed hair is un-sexy.

Mussed hair is dead sexy. My just-woke-up-bed-head-hair is sexy. My post shower taming of the tresses . . . I have to tie my hair up or I sit on it instead of the toilet or the chair or whatever. Which is fine. But my hair has a mind of it's own once it's been fed with water and soap. It curls and tangles and . . . well I can store my knitting needles in the gathering of curls around my forehead.

And by casual tumble, I meant it was unlikely to have fallen off my head without me noticing. Not that I wouldn't be able to get laid because of my hair. :P

Just to make sure we're on the same page here.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 07, 2012, 07:35:36 PM
The part of my hair that isn't tightly tied down is a peculiar cross between tentacles and curls right now, which makes a casual tumble unlikely.

WTF?

Mussed hair is dead sexy. My just-woke-up-bed-head-hair is sexy. My post shower taming of the tresses . . . I have to tie my hair up or I sit on it instead of the toilet or the chair or whatever. Which is fine. But my hair has a mind of it's own once it's been fed with water and soap. It curls and tangles and . . . well I can store my knitting needles in the gathering of curls around my forehead.

And by casual tumble, I meant it was unlikely to have fallen off my head without me noticing. Not that I wouldn't be able to get laid because of my hair. :P

I'm a huge fan of long hair, but wow.  That must be a solid bitch to take care of.

And please make your metaphors more clear.  LMNO and I are depending on You People to not fuck with our heads that way.  We are old and vile, and our blood pressure is dicey.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 07:38:05 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 07, 2012, 07:35:36 PM

WTF?

I'm a huge fan of long hair, but wow.  That must be a solid bitch to take care of.

And please make your metaphors more clear.  LMNO and I are depending on You People to not fuck with our heads that way.  We are old and vile, and our blood pressure is dicey.

Sorry. I was a little whacked last night. Yarn fumes and dub-steb violin. It's not so bad so long as I keep it tied up. Eventually I am going to shave my head and start over, though.

Juana

That length would drive me batshit. mine's too long now, and it's only halfway down my shoulder blades. D:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 07, 2012, 07:43:07 PM
Sorry. I was a little whacked last night.

DOING IT AGAIN!
\
:crankey:

QuoteYarn fumes and dub-steb violin.

:lulz: or : :argh!:

QuoteIt's not so bad so long as I keep it tied up.

Too easy.  Letting that one slide.

QuoteEventually I am going to shave my head and start over, though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But if you must, at least donate it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 07, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
That length would drive me batshit. mine's too long now, and it's only halfway down my shoulder blades. D:

TGG got herself a mohawk on account of Arizona.

It succeeded in one respect (no furnace on her head), and failed in another (it is impossible to properly rebel in the TGRR household).

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 07:45:22 PM

DOING IT AGAIN!
\

If it's donat-able, I'll donate it. Maybe they'll make little people-toys out of it like people are doing with alpaca.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 07, 2012, 07:50:05 PM

DOING IT AGAIN!
\

If it's donat-able, I'll donate it. Maybe they'll make little people-toys out of it like people are doing with alpaca.

Actually, they make wigs out of it for cancer victims.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 07:46:36 PM

It succeeded in one respect (no furnace on her head), and failed in another (it is impossible to properly rebel in the TGRR household).

I initially read that as 'TGG got herself a tomahawk'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 07, 2012, 07:51:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 07:46:36 PM

I initially read that as 'TGG got herself a tomahawk'.

Too small.  She has a thing about weapons.  Bigger is better.  She "traded" her Heritage .22 for BOTH of my .45s, and she would settle for nothing less, blade-wise, than a halberd.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 07:50:44 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 07, 2012, 07:50:05 PM

DOING IT AGAIN!
\

Actually, they make wigs out of it for cancer victims.

Probably a better idea.

The Good Reverend Roger

Shit, it's time for me to head off to work for another scintillating afternoon of chicken frying and sammich making. Have a good day, y'all. Don't let my cat eat my Burger King crown.